• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Iso files mount and dismount over and over again

chefpj

I am running version 8.2.7.0 I have to end task redfox then restart works for maybe a couple of discs then it starts again. latest version of powerDVD with all patches. windows 10 64 bit. any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Not an anydvd issue. Anydvd creates iso files, it cannot mount them

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

It's funny but I've been having a similar problem (if I'm understanding the OP right).

Sometimes when I mount an .iso in VCD, AnyDVD seems like it gets stuck in a scanning loop.

It scans the disc, pops up the Status window, scans the disc again, pops up the Status window, scans again....

So far, I have been able to make it stop by ejecting and re-mounting the .iso. Sometimes I have to re-mount twice to get it to stop...

I've been using 8.2.7.0. Gonna try the latest beta release and see if the issue persists.

T

That is exactly what is happening. I then Kill the anydvd services in task manager and restart anydvd it seems to hold for a couple of discs and then goes back to scanning over and over again.

That is exactly what is happening. I then Kill the anydvd services in task manager and restart anydvd it seems to hold for a couple of discs and then goes back to scanning over and over again.

You could also eject the disc from your VCD drive in Internet Explorer and then re-mount it.

Since I have been using the beta releases this problem has not yet re-occurred.

Currently using 8.2.7.2.

Chefpj try 8.2.7.3 and see if it helps....

T

I now am using the 8.2.7.3 and it seams to have fixed the problem.

I now am using the 8.2.7.3 and it seams to have fixed the problem.

Super!

I'm still at 8.2.7.2 and have to admit the issue reared it's ugly head once again the other day.

I'm going to install the latest, 8.2.7.5, and hope for the best.

T

I'm still at 8.2.7.2 and have to admit the issue reared it's ugly head once again the other day.

Sorry, the laptop where the issue re-occurred was actually at 8.2.6.0 not 8.2.7.2.

I think 7.2 and above fixes it.

T

Back