• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

.iso are still elby.vcdmount.1 after virtual clone drive uninstall

claydog422

I recently instally vcd and then uninstalled it. All of my .iso files are still coming up as elby.vcdmount.1. Even new .iso files that I downloaded to my computer after the uninstall are reading the same thing. Now Roxio 10 does not want to let me use them, and that is what I use for all my .iso's. I did the uninstall with virtual clone drives own uninstall, not add/remove programs. This is very fustrating!! All I want to do is get my .iso files back to normal. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks. I've also tried to go into default programs in the control panel to change the file associations for .iso and it is not on the file type list. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Windows Vista home basic 32 bit

Back