• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Isn't it ironic.....

rfielder

The movie industry wants to break AnyDVD HD. It is constantly releasing new version of the Blu-Ray protection scheme, and would no doubt be taking Slysoft to court if they were in a jurististion that allowed such proceedings. :policeman:

However, I have watched a huge number of movies because of Slysoft's software. Were it not for Slysoft, I would have been doing something else - the movie industry has made lots of extra sales from me. If my experiences are common to others, the movie industry has made huge profits because of Slysoft! :rock:

After all, if I had to buy a PS3 or Blu-Ray player, I would just stick to TV or go dancing.

I find it ironic that the movie industry wants to fight against those that have helped make it possible for me to give my money to the movie industry. :bang:

Stupid, counterproductive, assinine, and many other things, but ironic as well.

Back