• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is this possible with AnyDVD HD

It would be more appropriate to put that chip on a graphics card or separate video accelerator card (I remember when these came out for MPEG2 decoding). It's not something which is done as the disk is read, since at that point the stream is encoded.

Nice idea... I'm sure that when HDDVD catches on for the mainstream this sort of thing will appear... probably also have an HDCP compliant HDMI output too, maybe with VGA overlay.

I just upgraded my drive on the Nvidia GeForce 6800-PCIe-x16 with Version 93.7, a ForceWare Graphic Dirver release in November 2006. It includes hardware acceleration of H.264:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxpmce_93.71.html

Cyberlink's adviser now has a green circle for graphic Card Driver.

I wonder if this is a version of the mpeg 2/4H264/VC1 decoder that James was referring to in post 16.

Back