Is this normal?

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Sophie, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Sophie

Sophie Active Member

Got a question about downloads from A..... when downloads are finished they show most of the time 99% 56% 93% and so on rarely they show 100% and so on but when i look at the duration they seem correct is this a bug or are the downloads incomplete even do the duration is correct this would be a nightmare if all the downloads are incorrect and re downloading them is in my situation not possible because of the datalimit from the internet provider tested this on 3 computers every version of anystream internet is fine and no vpn is being used and also am i the only one that got this behavior or do the others have this to? i hope you can understand my question because my english is very bad thanks in advance!

2. Sophie

Sophie Active Member

re downloaded some movies everything is the same the question remains why 1 download shows 54% the other 93% 99% some 100% and so on

3. primal

primal Member

I was having the same issues with beta 1.0.3.1, I had my speed set to "unlimited" and the video cut off before credits were done ( cutting off at 99% - my internet is 100mbps). I decided to set the speed to "real-time" and behold my download is complete and perfect. For the developers I tested this with ST:TOS S1E1 on AP.

4. primal

primal Member

I just want to note that I tested it 2 times - speed unlimited = 99% and real-time = 100%. I will stick with real-time and get it right the first time. I can tell you that my internet did not cut off during these tests.

5. Sophie

Sophie Active Member

Interesting thanks for the info primal whenever i download something i will try that out thanks!

6. primal

primal Member

No problem, I hope it helps.

7. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Well i'm on 1031 and each and every download (since beta testing i might add) has reached 100% on the progress bar, on both the amazon and netflix side.

8. Sophie

Sophie Active Member

Thanks Ch3vr0n 100% is rare here every download is different most of the times i tried just now 1 film with 1x speed and it said 100% i'am gonna try a couple and see if there is a difference i was also thinking about internet that disconnects but i have not noticed anything but it might be disconnecting for a second or something

9. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Same here 100% on all I have downloaded.

10. Sophie

Sophie Active Member

Hello RedFox1 thanks for the reply also on full speed?

11. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

I have, since closed beta. Full speed only.

12. Sophie

Sophie Active Member

Very interesting realy weird i tested this with all the versions on 3 different pc's and all the same i can only think of internet that disconnects but then again i would definitely notice it weird thanks all for the reply's i can only hope the file's are correct

13. testiles

testiles Well-Known Member

Same for me.

T

RedFox 1 likes this.