• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is Third Party Purchase Possible?

FastFizzy

I'm about to be desperate. My license for Anydvd HD expired and my request for a second extension was denied. My bank will not allow crypto purchase with my Visa card.

I tried DVDfab and it turns out it is not compatible with my disc drive (Pioneer).

I would pay someone using Paypal if a lifetime license can be bought for me. Advance payment of course.

My email is listed in my profile.

Robert G.

Did you try a site like Coinbase to purchase Crypto?
Afaik, Credit Cards do not work atm.

I tried DVDfab and it turns out it is not compatible with my disc drive (Pioneer).
That is probably because it does not use the same approach as AnyDVD does (they implemented MakeMKV to get support for more UHD drives, what includes Pioneer drives. And maybe that also affects other discs with a specific encryption?)

I'm about to be desperate. My license for Anydvd HD expired and my request for a second extension was denied. My bank will not allow crypto purchase with my Visa card.

I would pay someone using Paypal if a lifetime license can be bought for me. Advance payment of course.

Robert G.
Paypal is not an option, we are sorry about that.:( You can purchase BTC from many places, please Gooogle it, I do not know what region you are in.

Robert G.
Which Pioneer drive do you own? Just to make sure it is compatible with AnyDVD and UHDs. Afterwards I will contact you by PM.

I've been using this drive with AnyDVD HD for a while. License just recently expired.

PM answered.

Back