• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is there a way to make a movie only, no top menu?

Tanquen

I'd like the disc to just play and not ever show a menu.

Not currently, but if you do 'partial copy' you can tell CloneBD to make the movie start directly if you let it create it's own menu but there will still be a menu

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Not a big deal but the menu shows from time to time. Just a wish list thing. You could do that with ClownBD.

I also wish you could customize the filename path. I'd like it to create a folder with the ISO in it. It just defaults to the folder last used.

LOL clown BD? You mean clone BD, but I see where you got clown from. You can change the filename and create a folder for an ISO. AnyDVD can create and ISO too and toss it into whatever folder you want.

No he doesnt. ClownBD is a real tool and can be found in the third party software section, but you'll have to look. Last update was back in 2013 and it was initially posted in the slysoft forums back then. When CloneBD was released, it became somewhat obsolete. You can now find it here. https://www.videohelp.com/software/Clown-BD

Back