• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is there a way to create automatic settings or scripts?

AlbertX

I have been working on a project, and this software seems kind of what I need for the look of it.

However I was wondering is there any way to create automatic settings or scripts?

My idea is to set some settings and that the software starts automatically as soon as I insert the Blu Ray.

What I want is to set standard settings to what the software should do, like rip the movie with X audio X subtitles to X folder, but set that once, and the that it does it automatically when I insert the Movie.

I understand this will not a bulletproof concept and It may fail many times considering how different the structures of a Blu Ray are, but I would love to try it.

Is it possible?

Thanks.

Back