• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is there a new protection?

Aussat

I have purchased an ex rental DVD called "Flags of our fathers" and due to having young children I like to copy my DVD for backup purposes.
Generally I have no problems and have found the Slysoft package really great.

However this DVD copied great although when playing the copied copy back it has an added narration coming over the top of everything.

Is this some sort of new protection and I gather Anydvd can not deal with this at this time?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance.

You must have selected the wrong audio when you were copying or made the wrong one the default. Either hit Audio on your DVD player remote or make a new copy with normal audio only.

I had selected the only audio track there - English :confused:

I had selected the only audio track there - English :confused:

Your issue has absolutely nothing to do with Anydvd but with your choice of dvd editing/burning software and your audio selection.

you probably selected the directors commentary on accident

Thanks to those who responded.
I read the article that mike20021969 had directed me to and all sorted.
Sorry for the inconvenience and it would pay for me to check before posting.

Again much appreciated to all.

Aussat

Back