• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Is there a discount for those who already own another product?

lello

Years ago I bought Anydvd HD and now I would like to buy Anystream.

However, I see that those who buy 2 products in a bundle now are entitled to a discount, but nothing is provided for those who already own another product: is this correct? Shouldn't I be entitled to a discount if I have bought another product anyway?

Wrong section, moved to purchase section.

And yes that's correct. The bundle discount is for NEW purchases. There are no retroactive discounts like you're asking. That's like buying a new car one day, and a month later there's a sale on the EXACT model you bought, and going back to the dealership and say "hey i bought that car just a month ago, can i get a refund for the sale amount?". That's not going to happen either.

However there are regular 20% off discounts, usually around major holidays or seasonal events.

Others have asked this in the past and as far as I can remember they don't do this.
Edit: Useless comment, Ch3vr0n already answered but haven't seen it.

I think a bundle discount is a valid ask from loyal customers, like myself, who purchased the entire product suit from Slysoft with lifetime licenses (AnyDVDHD, CloneCD, CloneDVD, CloneDVDmobile, and GameJackal), repurchased a lifetime license of AnyDVDHD from Redfox, purchased a lifetime license for CloneBD from Elby, and now would now like to purchase AnyStream...

its a valid ask, but it's not going to happen. Especially since you cant get a bundle discount for a product that didn't even exist yet at the time of your intial purchase. There are no retroactive discounts, and there was an initial launch discount. I guess you were unlucky as the last one barely ended a few days ago. If i were you i'd contact customer support and see if they can make an exception in your case. Other than that there are regular 20% off discounts, usually around (seasonal) major holidays.

Back