• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is there 2 clonebd out there? Help with 8 ch mkvs

Bullitt

Hey everyone, I'm brand new to the site and this is my first post. I have begun to back up my blu-ray collection and am about 100 titles complete so far. I have been using a program called clonebd but it looks different than the one people talk about on this forum. There is no beaver and its not by elaborate bytes. I did pay for it from clonebd.com. It has worked decent so far but my biggest problem that no matter what I do or try I can't get it to make an mkv in 8 channels, only 6. I have tried brorsoft and make mkv but the same problem exists where the source disk only shows 5.1 channels even when the codec says dtshd 7.1. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

If there's no beaver and its not from elaborate bytes it aint for this forum. That site has nothing to do with this forum. We can't help you with a third party product, you'll have to ask them or get a refund and pick up the one from Elaborate bytes. Those are your only options

If there's no beaver and its not from elaborate bytes it aint for this forum. That site has nothing to do with this forum. We can't help you with a third party product, you'll have to ask them or get a refund and pick up the one from Elaborate bytes. Those are your only options

Sounds good, so I guess the answer is yes there are two companies who provide blu-ray to mkv both called clonebd. I just happened to choose the wrong one. Hopefully others can learn from my mistakes and do better due diligence than I did as it looks like I got taken for some $$. Still does not explain my problems with makemkv and brorsoft but at least I can start asking the right questions with right software now. Thx

Back