• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is the Slysoft download site down?

Down for me at 5:15 PM GMT.

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

The server at www.slysoft.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chromefrom accessing the network.

Blah. Blah. Give it a little time. Could be a number of things. I'm sure we'll be given information when it's important.

Didn't the upper right hand corner of the forum pages used to have a link/links to Slysoft's main page(s)? I don't see any images/links that I vaguely recall being there.

Main Slysoft.com page is still down @ 3 minutes to 1 P.M. Central Standard Time (where I live in the U.S.)

It did furry, but it makes sense that if the domain name doesn't resolve, the image hosted there can't be requested and shown either. I have sent a mail to a contact in slysoft but i've yet to hear back. The mail may very well be "on hold" for delivery because the domain current isn't being resolved. As soon as i hear something i'll post back, unless someone of slysoft beats me to it.

It did furry, but it makes sense that if the domain name doesn't resolve, the image hosted there can't be requested and shown either.

The image that was there still works. It just seems to have been removed from the top right.
Hopefully just some routine maintenance/upgrades.

The image that was there still works. It just seems to have been removed from the top right.
Hopefully just some routine maintenance/upgrades.
Getting a "404" on that link. Not surprising.

Coincidence, but the last Slysoft employee to comment here was Pete yesterday.

email to slysoft.com should still be working as DNS still seems to be serving
up the MX record:

> set type=mx
> slysoft.com
Server: 8.8.8.8
Address: 8.8.8.8#53

Non-authoritative answer:
slysoft.com mail exchanger = 10 ovh3.slysoft.com.
slysoft.com mail exchanger = 10 lw.slysoft.com.
slysoft.com mail exchanger = 10 h5.slysoft.com.

Yes I think that the fact that the MAIN website is down for this amount of time and not a single comment from Slysoft is worrying to say the least.

this is a real bummer. I am getting a message that ANYDVD update is avail and cant get it.

actually the problem seems to be limited specifically to the dns servers. If you simply access "http://beta.slysoft.com" you get the MAIN WEBSITE ONLINE with full functionality for navigation and software downloads. Don't worry to much, the problem can be anything from simple dns maintenance to the "horrible" pressure of the mpaa and cohorts. Don't jump to conclusions just yet :)

it could be but that was 2 weeks ago and only refers to WANTING to put the company on the list. There's no news on if this has actually happened (which would be very fast considering its only been 2 weeks). At this point we'll have to hope they put some news out soon, but it serves no-one atm to jump to conclusions.

Back