• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is SlySoft CloneBD the same as CloneBD from CloneBD.com ?

rforgaard

My apologies if this question has already been answered. I searched the Forums and was not able to find it:

I know from reading other threads that SlySoft's CloneBD is the same as the CloneBD from Elaborate Bytes (Elby).

However, there is also a CloneBD available from CloneBD.com, and it has a different logo than the one from SlySoft/Elby. Is CloneBD.com the same product as well?

I am just curious. Many thanks!

Last edited:
My apologies if this question has already been answered. I searched the Forums and was not able to find it:

I know from reading other threads that SlySoft's CloneBD is the same as the CloneBD from Elaborate Bytes (Elby).

However, there is also a CloneBD available from CloneBD.com, and it has a different logo than the one from SlySoft/Elby. Is CloneBD.com the same product as well?

I am just curious. Many thanks!
No other program from any other site besides Slysoft and Elby have CloneBD, there is no website dedicated to this software. The one you mention is completely different and in no way related to the programs discussed here. Thank you.

No other program from any other site besides Slysoft and Elby have CloneBD, there is no website dedicated to this software. The one you mention is completely different and in no way related to the programs discussed here. Thank you.

Cool, good to know. I don't know the CloneBD.com company at all, and I trust SlySoft (I have been a customer of yours for many years), so I'll buy your CloneBD and ignore the one at CloneBD.com. Thanks for the clarification.

Cool, good to know. I don't know the CloneBD.com company at all, and I trust SlySoft (I have been a customer of yours for many years), so I'll buy your CloneBD and ignore the one at CloneBD.com. Thanks for the clarification.

Also, to play it safe, I'd never download anything from that other site either. It might have some awful nasties within their programs.

Back