• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is Paramount Plus Through APV 1080P

SAF

I'm thinking of subscribing Is Paramount Plus Through APV. Can anyone tell me if they're getting 1080P for TV series and Movies on Paramount Plus?

Thanks, and Cheers! :dance:

Yes. I just downloaded Star Trek Discovery and Star Trek Picard through the P+ channel on AP. 1080p was available (I only downloaded at 720p, though).

I also have downloaded many in 1080P from P+ thru Amazon. Somewhat related, anyone able to do the same with Starz thru Amazon?

What other channels will work through Amazon Prime Video?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have no idea what APTV is, this is not one of our providers. So you cannot use it with AnyStream. Sorry about that. Try googling it, maybe you can find it there. If this is what you mean https://video.aptv.org/ , it might be a long time, we have many other requests.

Last edited:
Back