• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is it possible to undo 'remove first play title'?

kanenas

Hello.

I have a ripped HD DVD that needs the first play title that was removed by AnyDVD.
Is there a way to undo the effect of this option other than ripping the disc again?

Thanks in advance.

Hello.

I have a ripped HD DVD that needs the first play title that was removed by AnyDVD.
Is there a way to undo the effect of this option other than ripping the disc again?

Thanks in advance.

Sure. Change the setting in AnyDVD, and copy the .xpl files ADV_OBJ directory over.

Hello James,
Can you explain in a bit more detail how you would accomplish this? I know how to disable remove first play title but then what do you mean by copy the .xpl files ADV_OBJ directory over?
thanks for your help and sorry for my confusion!
jp

Hello James,
Can you explain in a bit more detail how you would accomplish this? I know how to disable remove first play title but then what do you mean by copy the .xpl files ADV_OBJ directory over?
thanks for your help and sorry for my confusion!
jp

Assuming you either have Vista or you have XP with an additional UDF2.5 filesystem driver installed (so you can "see" the contents of your HD-DVD discs), it's quite easy.
After changing the AnyDVD HD settings, open your drive with explorer and xopy the XPL files over from your ADV_OBJ directory. Overwrite the ones already on your HDD -> done.

Back