• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is it possible to play play Blu-Ray using HD-DVD Player?

HDRAY

If it is possible to play BR and HD using 1 high definition dvd player how do you go about doing it through your PC? The reason why I ask is because dual format combo players are on the horizon. So why not use your PC if you have it?

Last edited:
I have the XBOX360 HD-DVD Addon and the Pioneer BDC-202 connected to my PC. Cost me about 350 Euro. It's the cheapest way to get both formats.

thanks for the update. I guess there is no real way of doing this. I wonder if there is way to get both HD/BD on your harddrive without having to buy both HD/BD drives (just buy the movies)??

Don't LG have a PC drive that's a Blu-ray writer, hd-dvd player?

Don't LG have a PC drive that's a Blu-ray writer, hd-dvd player?

The GGW-H10NI simply costs too much. I don't find that an attractive alternative. The GBW-H10NI is less however, I don't find the asking price attractive either.

then there is no other way of doing it with 1 drive and it's more expensive to buy 2 seperate drives which you'll find even less attractive

Back