• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is GameJackal no more?

Bifford

Matthew, Is GameJackal dead and no more? No updates in almost a year and a half....

Please tell us it is not so?

Bifford

Does GJ not work for you with a newer game? If it doesn't then you need to read Have problems? Please read the following carefully before posting. and supply the info so the developers know what's up so they can fix the problem.

If you aren't having any problems and GJ is working as advertised, why update something that "ain't broke"? Slysoft ISN'T Microsoft, so doing updates just to do updates when nothing needs to be fixed doesn't happen.

Since the last update GJ has been broken for me. And for others I know. When I start GJ I get an error saying it can not connect to the GJ server.

I posted about it ages ago, as did numerous other people. AFAIK (please please please correct me if I am wrong) no solution was ever found.

So actually GJ doesn't even work for me currently. hence my really wanting an update. (I've been rather busy in real life the past year so havn't had time to check in till now).

Back