• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is Full Hd-dvd Rip, Incl. Bonus Content Possible

appdevman

I have XBOX USB 2.0 drive connected to a bad-to-the-bone PC running Vista 32-bit. PC is connected to Samsung HD Display 1080i.

Many HD DVDs have bonus content, and I noticed AnyDVD does a great job getting "most" of the disc - primarily the top menu and main feature/movie. It isn't however, equivalent to performing rip to an ISO image; which of course could be mounted and used like the real deal - giving you access to any/all media on the disc, so to speak.

Is ripping the full content or an ISO possible now with 6.1.6.0?

Or will rip to ISO be available in the future?

I ask this because here's the deal ::

Ripping "Pitch Black" --> no matter what settings I have in AnyDVD HD, I can't watch the film (by loading files in PowerDVD Ultra HD) without damn subtitles. This movie has subtitles in 3 or 4 languages, and in set-top players you can of course NOT have any subtitles. For the life of me, I can't get the subtitles to go away. I can scroll through the different languages available, but can't get them to go away, or be "OFF".

I noticed in PowerDVD the "Menus" menu has "Subtitle Menu" as an availble selection, but it is "dimmed-out" when I'm playing the files back. It is as if the process of doing the "rip" missed a file or something.

If you can give me insight on this I'd appreciate it; sub-titles are very distracting if you dont need them.

Also:
AnyDVD HD is the most awesome thing ever, thanks SlySoft!!!

Your product makes these new technologies just AWESOME to play around with.

Happy User,
AppDevMan

Last edited:
Ok

Thanks for the reply, I noticed I'm running 7.1; I didn't realize that was the case.

Thanks again!

Back