Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mind sci, Jan 28, 2007.
does anyone know if DVD-Fab Gold is compatible w/ ANY DVD? I know it has redundant decrypting.
Jusy bought platinum edition and you have to shut anydvd down
Seriously? I heard they worked good together.
It does have its own decrypter but it isn't updated as often as ANY DVD; otherwise I heard it's great ripping software. I heard older Fab was compatible... I'll ask fenatago software about latest Fab Gold
Because AnyDVD is the best.
ABSOLUTELY... It hasn't failed me yet!
Using CloneDVD and AnyDVD is simply the best way to backup a DVD. Invest in CloneDVD.
Hey I agree with you I have both but it's nice to have something to fall back on:agree:
RipIt4Me is the best free alternative. And DVD Fab.
I tried 1 yr. ago but ddn't like the interface. Has that been improved? Can you split long DVD's into 2 DVD5's at full Quality? Do you know if it has good compression engine? Thanks
It is compatible, you just have to disable copy protection removement in DVDFab.
clone dvd elby
CloneDVD is also available from Slysoft's website. It's pretty good.
* Copies the main movie, special features and/or the original menu onto DVD recordable media or your hard-disk
* Newly improved transcoder: Better picture quality at high reduction rates (footage of more than two hours)
* Impressive speed at high reduction rates
* Video Preview shows an overview of all selectable DVD titles
* Include or exclude the original menu
* Visual quality control through quality bars during the title and language selection
* Target size freely adjustable
* Chapter trimming/splitting available
* Very easy to use: Our unique Filmstrip assistant will guide you step-by-step through all settings - easy for beginners
* Preferences: Memorizes the last settings that were used and uses those settings in future sessions
* Layer break flag removal possible
* Picture snapshots while transcoding and remixing
* Real-time bitrate and frame statistics while transcoding
* Logging window available
* Preview the movie during transcoding and writing
* Works with most DVD player hardware and software
* Works with DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW media
* Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver
Thanks,do you use it/like it?
thats good to know haven't played around with it much yet i've only had it for about 6 hours now
Separate names with a comma.