• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is Disney+ not hotstar.in ??

it have with disney+ hotstar user could get local content and audio dub it great

it have with disney+ hotstar user could get local content and audio dub it great
I don’t think that’s what this program should do, providers like Hulu and others in my opinionshould come first, That’s just my personal opinion nothing to do with the website

i thought it will be easier to implement because it same like disney+ with different country

i thought it will be easier to implement because it same like disney+ with different country
Unfortunately, not at all. Not even a little bit.
It's an entirely different protocol. The link to Disney+ is merely a business one.

I think we already got Disney, one Disney is enough.
I beg to differ. I think Hotstar would be an excellent addition because there are quite a few Asian countries with Disney+ only available through Hotstar and a lot of locally-produced content offered in their own languages and reflective of their own cultures.

I believe Hotstar redirects you according to your geo-location, so hopefully there would only need to be one "provider" tab to support the multiple countries that use it. I envisage a lot more interest and support from people in these countries (particularly the tech-savvy young generation of India) if they are able to use AS to download content that is more relevant to them.

I also think it would be great for people who might want to download movies dubbed in a local language for their children. The stability of internet connections in some of these countries is too poor for high-quality streaming but might be good enough to download a 90-minute movie in a few hours. Somebody please think of the children.

I beg to differ. I think Hotstar would be an excellent addition because there are quite a few Asian countries with Disney+ only available through Hotstar and a lot of locally-produced content offered in their own languages and reflective of their own cultures.

I believe Hotstar redirects you according to your geo-location, so hopefully there would only need to be one "provider" tab to support the multiple countries that use it. I envisage a lot more interest and support from people in these countries (particularly the tech-savvy young generation of India) if they are able to use AS to download content that is more relevant to them.

I also think it would be great for people who might want to download movies dubbed in a local language for their children. The stability of internet connections in some of these countries is too poor for high-quality streaming but might be good enough to download a 90-minute movie in a few hours. Somebody please think of the children.
Your comments have been noted, thank you for your input. The developers will take all into consideration.

Back