• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is Disney+ not hotstar.in ??

Netgear007

hi

Indian version of Disney+ is hotstar.in

do we have access to the same in this ??

and one more thing, while switching to Disney+ tab it is showing error msg like "provider setup failed"

pls help me

hi

Indian version of Disney+ is hotstar.in

do we have access to the same in this ??

and one more thing, while switching to Disney+ tab it is showing error msg like "provider setup failed"

pls help me
Go to the upper left-hand corner of the GUI and you will see a tab that says "File" click it and you will see create a log file, create it and upload that to the forum, it's a .zip file. The developer will look at it and see what your issue is. Maybe Hotstar is not included.
Both the yearly and monthly premium plans include access to all Hotstar and Disney Plus
Hotstar.in includes Disney + original content, in addition to content from HBO, Fox, and Showtime. Premium members will also get exclusive access to the latest Hindi and regional movies.
It included the content but is not Disney +.

Last edited:
So Indian users can't use this disney+ tab as we don't have access to this

In Indian region, if we type disney+ url and hit enter it redirects to hotstar .In

In Indian region, if we type disney+ url and hit enter it redirects to hotstar .In
From what I have read Hotstar.in would have to give you a direct link to Disney+, not a redirect. People use HBO+ through Amazon but cannot log into HBO+ directly without going through the Amazon site. Same thing.

here is the logfile of which the issue I am facing "provider setup failed"

please look into the issue

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.3.astlog
    5.4 KB · Views: 2

Try doing what worked for me on that initial problem. I had it too. Go into settings > disable Disney+ provider > close AnyStream > Restart Anystream > Back into settings > Enable Disney+. The GUI should now show for D+

Now, that will only show the disney login, whether you'll be able to actually login on D+ in your case is a completely different issue.

I hope Ch3vr0ns tip works for you, I asked a friend in Mumbai to try to login to Disney+ using his Hotstar.in user name and password. It didn't work, in Anystream, you need a Disney login and password, not a Hotstar.in password and log-in data. Once you log into Hotstar it redirects you to Disney+. So Anystream cant do it, because you are asking it to accept a password and login that is not Disney+.
While Disney Plus is available in a bunch of countries, Disney Plus Hotstar is currently only available in India and, since September 2020, in Indonesia. Since its official launch in India, Disney Plus Hotstar has accumulated over 28 million paid subscribers.
Our Disney+ is not Disney+ Hotstar, so with Anystream not being able to accept a Hotstar login another platform would have to be enabled in Anystream for you to be able to log in. Just my take on what's happening to you. As I said, I am an HBOMax and Showtime subscriber, but I can only login through Amazon, not through the direct Showtime or HBOMax platforms. Disney+ Hotstar looks better than Disney+ it includes Showtime and more contentt
In March, the erstwhile Hotstar’s black and neon logo was switched to a royal blue Disney Plus Hotstar emblem. Disney later added all its content to Hotstar in April, marking the official debut of the new streaming service in India.

The platform now includes access to Disney Plus’ original content, legacy Disney titles, and hundreds of other movies and series, including shows from HBO, Fox, and Showtime. It also includes a bunch of sports coverage and is known for hosting live professional cricket matches.

In India, it has all Disney movies and shows available in local Indian languages, including Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu.

I hope Ch3vr0ns tip works for you, I asked a friend in Mumbai to try to login to Disney+ using his Hotstar.in user name and password. It didn't work, in Anystream, you need a Disney login and password, not a Hotstar.in password and log-in data. Once you log into Hotstar it redirects you to Disney+. So Anystream cant do it, because you are asking it to accept a password and login that is not Disney+.
Our Disney+ is not Disney+ Hotstar, so with Anystream not being able to accept a Hotstar login another platform would have to be enabled in Anystream for you to be able to log in. Just my take on what's happening to you. As I said, I am an HBOMax and Showtime subscriber, but I can only login through Amazon, not through the direct Showtime or HBOMax platforms. Disney+ Hotstar looks better than Disney+ it includes Showtime and more contentt
In March, the erstwhile Hotstar’s black and neon logo was switched to a royal blue Disney Plus Hotstar emblem. Disney later added all its content to Hotstar in April, marking the official debut of the new streaming service in India.
The thing is, country with hotstar available cant use disney+ unless you buy disney+ account and use VPN, so we cant completely use this apps fully since we dont use disney+. Hope develepor take a look for hotstar, because they using the same method i guess.

The software is very new, you never can tell what may come in the future.
But for now you would need Disney plus login and password not Hotstar to use the Disney Plus account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hotstar is linked to Disney financially, but the actual provider is entirely different from a technical point of view.
We will have to add it to AnyStream as an entirely new provider, it's as different to Disney+ as is Netflix.

ok got the point and thank u all for explaining the thing.

hoping one day hotstar.in will be enabled in anystream .

I think we already got Disney, one Disney is enough.

but we users from India and users from all over world who like content from hostar wants it to be added in Anystream. main reason is "it has disney and marvel content in multi languages "

actually that is the main reason I have subscribed to Anystream life subscription expecting this to be added as new tab in future.

Please dont avoid this site . and moreover till now there is no download tool officially for this site like amazon, Netflix , if it happens no doubt more and more subscribers will come for Anystream

Last edited:
but we users from India and users from all over world who like content from hostar wants it to be added in Anystream. main reason is "it has disney and marvel content in multi languages "

actually that is the main reason I have subscribed to Anystream life subscription expecting this to be added as new tab in future.

Please dont avoid this site .
Well to be honest, its not up to me, but having 2 Disneys just dont make sense to me. But like I said, it isnt up to me.

Well to be honest, its not up to me, but having 2 Disneys just dont make sense to me. But like I said, it isnt up to me.

but it is already mentioned in above comments that " hostar is not Disney, it just have some content from Disney . thats it"

So let me have hope of getting it near future

but it is already mentioned in above comments that " hostar is not Disney, it just have some content from Disney . thats it"

So let me have hope of getting it near future

Hi Netgear007,

To make your request more official, you'll want to go here and read the first part of the thread on how to request it.
They want us to use BBCode (see the red text) for any URLs we provide.

upload_2021-6-1_18-25-8.png

Back