• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is Cyberlink powerdvd 16 supported yet

Jamie

Has anyone tried Powerdvd 16 yet. I'm wondering whether redfox cinavia fix still works in WMC?

Why don't you try it and let us know ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

i am looking on getting pdvd 16 will it work with anydvd or should i wait i have pdvd15 now

Then a logfile is required, any disc will do. That will give the dev's some basic info to start with

Not needed. The "unique Cinavia fix" for PowerDVD 16 is ready and will be available with the next AnyDVD version.

Thank you James! Good news!
And since i'm already a lucky user of PowerDVD 16... Is it possible to know when the next version of AnyDVD will be available?! I hope, VERY soon! ;-)

Thank you James! Good news!
And since i'm already a lucky user of PowerDVD 16... Is it possible to know when the next version of AnyDVD will be available?! I hope, VERY soon! ;-)
As soon as you will be able to buy it.

How about process monitor with a screenpass movie?
The trial works _ sometimes, but it's not the process monitor running in the back-ground that keeps Power DVD 16 from working, it's just "buggy".
Norm Of The North took forever to load and when it got to the DTS sound "plug", it crashed.
Then it wouldn't shut down, I had to restart the computer.

"Lady In The Van" did work with the procmon, but again I could have baked a cake while waiting for it to load.
Dreadful piece of software.

Back