• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is anyone able to pay with Visa?

sunbug

Is anyone able to pay with Visa at all? I've tried 2 different regular visa cards and 2 visa based gift cards, every attempt ends in "error 66".

And before you ask.. Yes, I've called my bank about restrictions for international/internet/chinese purchases and they told me there was no such restrictions on any of my cards.

(And yes, all the cards have enough funds to cover both the license and extra transaction fees.)

Is anyone able to pay with Visa at all? I've tried 2 different regular visa cards and 2 visa based gift cards, every attempt ends in "error 66".
I paided with the same Visa for two license of Anydvd HD both times I got "Error 66" - called and they removed the overseas block and purchased a hour later no problem.

And before you ask.. Yes, I've called my bank about restrictions for international/internet/chinese purchases and they told me there was no such restrictions on any of my cards.
This is a blatant lie...they are blocking - "Error 66" comes from the Bank Visa. Some Gift CC don't permit overseas purchase unless it state it can. But "Error 66" is the Bank Visa block unless you get some other message saying Gift Visa can't make purchase then you know the gift visa doesn't work.

(And yes, all the cards have enough funds to cover both the license and extra transaction fees.)
Some gift visa don't permit overseas transaction so READ the fine prints. My Regular Visa after calling them and them verifying I am who I am removed the blocks. And they told me every-time this will happen you have to call them ASAP.

Reactions: JT!
maybe, but that doesn't mean he's wrong. They are lying to you or they just "don't know". Error 66 = your bank is blocking it, one way or another

No problem paying for Refox licenses with my VISA. I am sure many others have also been able to purchase with VISA as well.

Major problems with a Visa debit card but no problems with a traditional Visa.

Sorry for the mess. I identified your ticket and your issue should be solved. Thank you for supporting our project!

"Error 66" comes from the Bank Visa.
Hmmm... not really. This error comes from our PSP (payment service provider). We only get two response codes: "OK" or (the famous) "Error 66", like 0 or 1. Successful or not successful.
:banghead:

I'll put together some facts about decline reasons in a new thread, stay tuned...

Back