• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is ANYDVD HD good for me?

R

Raul

Hi forum, I have up to latest ANYDVD ver.6165,that I paid 1/2 versions ago. now i want to know is ,with my old rig from dell demision 8200 w/2.00ghz and 512gb ram and LG double layer dvd drive. Is this good enough to rip HD dvd to hard drive or What do I need basically to get it done. ..http://forum.slysoft.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Good enough to rip but thats all

You won't be able to play anything back. You need a new PC with a Core 2 Duo or equivalent and a good graphics card to boot.

With that system I can't see how you'd be happy with anything when it comes to HD-DVD or BR. Your CPU is way below spec, the video card must be below spec as well since you're limited by a 250 watt power supply. You also need more RAM.

I'd expect the system would choke during attempted high definition playback.

Back