• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Iron Man 3 - audio issues

When I play the M2TS file ripped with AnyDVD, it includes descriptive audio in stereo only. Any idea how to get AnyDVD to rip with the HD audio (w/out descriptive audio)? Are all audio tracks included in M2TS? If so, how do I choose? If not, how do I pick before ripping?
You must be using a player that doesn't understand HD audio. Please tell us what you are using to play it.

Please try out CloneBD to test your audio playback. It's free while in beta.
Clarification:
  • it's free as long as you don't compress video, beta or not
  • it's also free if you compress video and don't mind the beaver watermark in the result, encouraging you to buy the software.
No time limit and it also doesn't matter whether it's beta or not (the official release version acts the same way)

Back