• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Iron Man 2 & AnyDVD 6.7.0.0

Banff

I downloaded and installed the new version, rebooted, inserted Iron Man 2, and ran AnyDvd. It seemed to work fine. But when I then open DVD Shrink I get a message that it can't find read the drive. I then went through the same process with another DVD movie, and everything worked fine - both AnyDVD and DVD Shrink. But whenver I try it with Iron Man 2 I get the "can't read drive" message from Shrink. Any thoughts?

I downloaded and installed the new version, rebooted, inserted Iron Man 2, and ran AnyDvd. It seemed to work fine. But when I then open DVD Shrink I get a message that it can't find read the drive. I then went through the same process with another DVD movie, and everything worked fine - both AnyDVD and DVD Shrink. But whenver I try it with Iron Man 2 I get the "can't read drive" message from Shrink. Any thoughts?

When dealing with discs containing structural protections you should first rip the DVD to your HDD via the AnyDVD ripper. Right-click on the fox icon in the systray and select Rip Video DVD to Harddisk.... Once you've completely ripping the disc that way to your HDD then you open DVD Shrink and point it to the files on your HDD.

You are right that an error will occur when trying to read directly from the drive using DVD Shrink but you shouldn't be using DVD Shrink to rip this DVD from the DVD drive, anyway.

AnyDVD 6.7.7.0 Update Release

Thanks DrinkLyeAndDie; unfortunately, when I do what you've recommended I get an error message that says only "FileIO 0 F (my drive letter):VIDEO_TS/VTS_14_0.TSO"

I know folks are working on it, I won't post any more, awaiting developments; I'm only posting this in case it proves helpful.

You folks are the best.

Thanks DrinkLyeAndDie; unfortunately, when I do what you've recommended I get an error message that says only "FileIO 0 F (my drive letter):VIDEO_TS/VTS_14_0.TSO"

I know folks are working on it, I won't post any more, awaiting developments; I'm only posting this in case it proves helpful.

You folks are the best.

Create and post a set of AnyDVD log files. I have no problem ripping Iron Man 2 to my HDD.

I've split this off into its own troubleshooting thread.

Iron Man 2 and AnyDVD 6.7.0.0 work perfectly with CloneDVD2, ;)

Last edited:
Thanks! Log file is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.0.0_Info_F_IRON_MAN_2_D1.zip
    368.7 KB · Views: 43
with 6700 and clone dvd you always get an error at 83 % tried 3 times so it still dont work!

exactly...it worked perfectly with AnyDVD and CloneDVD latest upgrade

Iron Man 2 DVD with Blu-Ray.

I have updated to the latest version of any DVD (6.7.0.0) and it cannot properly crack the encryption on the disk. DVD Decrypter thinks the disk is encrypted (this is not normal) and DVD shrink errors out when I try to; load the disk, dump the disk to an ISO then mount and try to load. DVD decrypter has all kinds of problems. When I just try to use the data dumps in AnyDVD I don't have any issue dumping the files but when I try to use those files with, daemon tool, dvd shrink, windows, stax-rip, I get nothing but errors. I have a similar issue with any of the disks from the true blood series. Please help

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.0.0_Info_H_IRON_MAN_2_D3.zip
    529.9 KB · Views: 3
AnyDVD handles this disc just fine. I ripped it earlier today. If you haven't tried this already, just use AnyDVDs built-in ripper and rip to hard drive. Then select the ripped folders to be processed by either DVDShrink or DVD Decrypter. From what I remember, DVDShrink can't handle the newest structural protections, and this one is a doozy, so to speak with a million fake title sets and such.

I have updated to the latest version of any DVD (6.7.0.0) and it cannot properly crack the encryption on the disk. DVD Decrypter thinks the disk is encrypted (this is not normal) and DVD shrink errors out when I try to; load the disk, dump the disk to an ISO then mount and try to load. DVD decrypter has all kinds of problems. When I just try to use the data dumps in AnyDVD I don't have any issue dumping the files but when I try to use those files with, daemon tool, dvd shrink, windows, stax-rip, I get nothing but errors. I have a similar issue with any of the disks from the true blood series. Please help

Set the region code of your drive to 1.

Yes. Your hardware MUST be set to your "normal" region.
Exit AnyDVD entirely to do this.
From there.. AnyDVD will handle disks from any region.

-W

Use Anydvd 6.7.0.0, right click the anydvd icon in the system tray and select "Rip video DVD to harddisk". This will rip the entire DVD to your hard drive successfully. After it completes use DVDShrink against the files on the hard drive and it will work perfectly.

Back