• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

iPod touch [produce separate chapter files]

nifelseki

why is there no option to produce separate chapter files for the iPod touch? :confused:

why is there no option to produce separate chapter files for the iPod touch? :confused:

Check the devices.ini - there's an option AllowChapterFiles.
You can safely turn this on. It is disabled for devices that have sufficient navigation control and is on for those, that will drive you mad when trying to skip 30 mins.

Check the devices.ini - there's an option AllowChapterFiles.
You can safely turn this on. It is disabled for devices that have sufficient navigation control and is on for those, that will drive you mad when trying to skip 30 mins.

yay! it worked.. thanks.. btw, it would be nice if this option was enabled by default.. vista doesn't like editing files inside the program files too much.. hehehe.. ;)

yay! it worked.. thanks.. btw, it would be nice if this option was enabled by default.. vista doesn't like editing files inside the program files too much.. hehehe.. ;)
Is there any more to this - is it movie dependent, do I need to restart my computer? I tried this last night (i.e. I set AllowChapterFiles = 1) for every device in the devices.ini file. I am also running vista, so I had to make a copy of the file, edit it, then copy it back into the CloneDVD mobile folder. I did not restart the computer, but I tried re-ripping a movie (Ronin, in this case) and I still didn't get chapters on my touch. Thoughts?

I am having the same issue trying to work with the itouch. can someone tell me exactly where the device.ini would be? I have scoured the clonedvd mobile, and I can't find it. - sorry if this is an obvious question!

I'm running Vista, but the devices.ini file was located here:

Program Files -> SlySoft -> CloneDVDmobile

I have actually created separate chapter files, but what I would really like is to have them stitched together with chapter markers so that the skip buttons will take me to the next (and previous) chapters.

Anyone with insight into this?

-Trevor

Chapter markers are on the current wish list for CloneDVD mobile.
Meanwhile, you might want to use this French Open Source tool (no worries, page is in English): http://handbrake.fr/

Chapter Markers

I'd like to put in my vote for Chapter Markers too :agree:
They are a great feature to have!

Back