• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ipod touch help!!!

UM_all_day

Im having trouble using clonedvd mobile, im trying to get my movies to play on my ipod touch. i used anydvd and clonedvd mobile so that i could make the proper file but once created im not able to see any video only sound comes from the mp4 file that was created....i tried to sync it to the ipod touch and playin it on that but i get a error msg sayin "the movie is damaged and cannot be played"

Can anyone help me?

What version of CloneDVD Mobile are you using? I am using version 1.1.6 and the have been no problems with the audio on my Ipod Touch.

Mark
Ball Ground, GA

I'm having the same problem

1.1.6. iPod Touch or iPhone.

- Audio but No Video.
- Using Vista
- I can see the video preview.

I have the same issue and have gone back and uploaded some of my old movies converted with the Gen 5 format and they look fine. Fullscreen and not stretched out looking. Give it a try...

Me too...

I have the same issue on two different machines for the IPOD Touch. I have gotten the same issues on XP and Vista...sound but no video. I ahve both the latest versions for both AnyDVD and CloneDVDMobile. This does not happen on all DVDs...only two (out of the many) that I have tried result in sound and no vid. I have not tried a different format (i.e. the Gen 5) so I will mess with that tonight and post back a result. Deinterlace vs. Interlaced changes nothing either. Suggestions are welcome....

Re: Me too...

The switch to the IPOD Video Gen 5 works, but why? What is so different about the Touch mode vs. the Gen 5?

The switch to the IPOD Video Gen 5 works, but why? What is so different about the Touch mode vs. the Gen 5?

the biggest difference is the Touch profile is using the AVC format the Higen 5.5 is using a Mpeg four File Format

Back