• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

iPod compatibility

GhostRiderX

I have used the CloneDVD Mobile to copy some of my DVDs, but I am unable to load them onto my iPod or iTunes. Even if I try to play them with quicktime, the say they are unable. Does iPod have something in place to block these, trying to make you buy their movies?:mad:

Not that I am aware of in fact I did a title just last week to help a user and all went well both on the quicktime and on the Ipod too, oops that was a zune. But I did play it in quicktime as well and all was good.

Videos from DVD Mobile play fine on my 5th Gen and classic iPods. Might want to check to make sure you are ripping in the correct format for an iPod. Might also be the movie, could post to see if others have tried those movies.

Back