• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ipman 3 no audio

No it's not. Messing up would mean being able to manipulate audio one way or another. So again, anydvd CANNOT alter audio in any way whatsoever. Perhaps you'll be able to do what we asked, unlike previous user. Rip the disc to iso, play the iso rip in powerdvd. Is the audio working? If so, not an anydvd issue.

No it's not. Messing up would mean being able to manipulate audio one way or another. So again, anydvd CANNOT alter audio in any way whatsoever. Perhaps you'll be able to do what we asked, unlike previous user. Rip the disc to iso, play the iso rip in powerdvd. Is the audio working? If so, not an anydvd issue.
Yeah that's the problem I do not have powerdvd and since I no longer have the disk I can not try or I would. I was checking into the bd rebuilder thing and shall try other encoding programs but that is all I can do.
And being snippy because someone points out a bug is lame. Or thinking others have the same programs as you is also lame. I had just said I had the same problem. It loads audio for all 19 tracks just not for the one that is the main movie. Never seen it happen before and it is a new blu ray that is dubbed. So thought I would say its not just him. I come here about once every few months and this was an issue I can here to see if was answered and all I found was insults on how it can not be us so other programs must be at fault. Passing the buck is always nice and all but at the end of the day someone is just being to full of themselves.

Now for the correct answer it is a handbrake issue. I loaded in makemkv and can see all audio tracks. But that's all anyone was asking is what program would fix it or which was wrong. Now it is I can figure out how to use makemkv I will finish it with it. Was able to run with makemkv than put in handbrake and problem fixed.

Last edited:
You can always download the trial to find out. Bd-rebuilder is a shrinking tool and can remove streams. Anydvd can't. I'm not snippy. We're going by established routines and knowing what the software can and cannot do. The fact is anydvd cannot modify audio behavior. It's that simple, anydvd copies 1:1 only. We're not excluding there's a bug, that's anyways a possibility but until someone does what we're asking (and that's straight up playing the iso rip, BEFORE doing anything else) we have to go by the facts. The facts are, anydvd doesn't touch audio streams one way or another. And I've been using anydvd, powerdvd and bd-rebuilder for as long as I can remember myself. I've had that movie itself too, 0 issues with any of it.

Nobody has insulted you or anyone else, it's just that so far nobody has done what we asked in order to fully exclude or blame anydvd. That's playing the untouched iso rip, until that is done we have to stick to long standing established values and that's anydvd not touching audio in any way.

Like I said I found the problem to be handbrake. Makemkv fixed it from the anydvd hd folder. So that did show that all tracks are there handbrake it just hiding or having trouble reading them. So in the end you are correct it was not anydvd but handbrake. Its the the way of answering seemed touchy. Oh and Bd-builder wanted me to install too much stuff that's why I went with Makemkv Beta and removed all other audio track and left an Mkv file I could re-encode in handbrake.

Now that's the first post there in this entire topic proving that anydvd doesn't touch the audio. Glad to see you figured out what the problem was. Now as far as bdrb is concerned, if you follow the instructions in the first post most of it can be done by bdrb and the lav filters. That's all you need the others such as ffdshow, haali were before the lav filters support. One thing I don't get from your last line using makemkv to create an mkv for use in handbrake? Can't handbrake do mkv's itself? But that's a discussion for a different topic in a different topic.

I think he was using MakeMKV first so that he had a file that had audio that could be seen in Handbrake and then could shrink it as MakeMKV doesn't re-encode it just takes the streams and makes them into an MKV, so by running it through MakeMKV first he has an MKV with untouched video and audio streams that can then be compressed in Handbrake

I think he was using MakeMKV first so that he had a file that had audio that could be seen in Handbrake and then could shrink it as MakeMKV doesn't re-encode it just takes the streams and makes them into an MKV, so by running it through MakeMKV first he has an MKV with untouched video and audio streams that can then be compressed in Handbrake
Yes you are correct. I was for a 18 gig mkv with makemkv because it could see the audio track. Then I re-encoded to a 3.5 gig hevc file. Since handbrake its self could not see the audio when loaded straight to it. I did not use Makemkv to compress file. I like my setup in handbrake better.

Now that's the first post there in this entire topic proving that anydvd doesn't touch the audio. Glad to see you figured out what the problem was. Now as far as bdrb is concerned, if you follow the instructions in the first post most of it can be done by bdrb and the lav filters. That's all you need the others such as ffdshow, haali were before the lav filters support. One thing I don't get from your last line using makemkv to create an mkv for use in handbrake? Can't handbrake do mkv's itself? But that's a discussion for a different topic in a different topic.
Honestly it was asking to install filter and stuff and I stopped there, it wasn't that I could not, it was that I hate too. In the past divx,ffshow and a lot of other filter would conflict so I try and not install them if I can get away with it. I know that more than like is not the case now and days but I am old and stuff in my way. Commodore 64 was my first pc if that says anything, lol

Bdrb basically is the GUI for all the command line utilities. It really isn't that hard to setup or use if you use the specific versions linked. I've been using it for a few years now.

Bdrb basically is the GUI for all the command line utilities. It really isn't that hard to setup or use if you use the specific versions linked. I've been using it for a few years now.
Perhaps I will try. I like lots of tools in the toolbox. Just not ones that conflict.

CloneBD. CloneBD. CloneBD.

It is the easiest to use among all of the alternatives. And free to use for all purposes that don't involve compression.

That I won't deny, once CloneBD can do full disc backups of bd3d, it'll be my primary tool.

FYI on this particular title, the two streams that are added to 00001.mpls (00024.m2ts which is the MPA PG-13 rating screen and 00021.m2ts, the Well Go USA Entertainment splash screen) in addition to the the movie stream (00003.m2ts) are what are screwing up Handbrake for whatever reason. If you just select "Open Source - File" and pick the 00003.m2ts movie stream alone, you'll get the full gamut of audio and subs to choose from.

You do know this topic has been dead for over 18 months right? Let's keep it that way shall we?

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Back