• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ipman 3 no audio

@schubocks
A logfile is needed if you want someone to look at it. Anytime you have an issue you should always upload a logfile from AnyDVDHD at least. And any other RedFox /Elby products if your issue involves them too.

If you're not already using it install 8.0.3.1. and create one.

Here's the link:
http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8031.exe

Ok, let's put it this way. What file tells the player/encoder/ripper/etc where the video is? where the audio is? what the name of those files are? does AnyDVD touch that file? I'm betting the, and probably going to lose that bet, that the audio location is embedded in the main video file, or one of the vob files. AnyDVD parses that file for encryption, right? So it wouldn't be far fetched to say that somehow, the file got corrupt just enough to lose the audio location. right?

Logfiles aren't needed as there's nothing to fix, it's not an anydvd problem.

There is no such file, it's the entire disc structure. The audio is within the m2ts files, but it's the other files that tell the PLAYER which stream id is for what language. Anydvd doesn't know out care about any of that, it sees an encryption and removes it. Case closed. Now you're talking about vob files? That's a dvd extension, Blu-ray doesn't have vob files. Again, not an anydvd problem. Rip to iso, and play in powerdvd, all your languages will be there.

@nebostrangla depends which one you're talking about. The first one patches the software player and the second one needs CloneBD to work. Proof for the second one, disable the software fix one, enable the removal one and rip. Play the rip, wait around 20min's,... Tada cinavia kicks in. Why? Because anydvd didn't touch the audio, removing it requires audio processing and that's not something anydvd can do.

oh no, i said the wrong file extension... sue me. You're so arrogant. How are you associated with Redfox? some customer service. Customer is always wrong I guess.

Then how does the cinivia fix with CBD work?

That is AnyDVDHD involved with the audio.
Ah, but in Cinavia it is not selecting any audio, and also the audio is again changed by another program later, CloneBD.

oh no, i said the wrong file extension... sue me. You're so arrogant. How are you associated with Redfox? some customer service. Customer is always wrong I guess.

i told you in the previous post how the files work in regards to audio.

I'm not arrogant, you just keep asking the same thing in a different matter. The answer remains the same, anydvd doesn't touch the audio. How am i associated with redfox? I'm not, and thats very visibly stated in the first line of my signature.

I've been using AnyDVD for a long time and BDRB pretty much since the day it first appeared. Never had any issue with removing language it shouldn't.

Again: Rip the disc to ISO, mount in a virtual drive, play with a software player like PowerDVD. ALL your languages will be there, case & point that anydvd doesn't remove audio tracks. Don't know many other ways of telling you that anydvd doesn't touch the audio.

ch3vr0n, you yourself keeps repeating yourself over and over. doesn't touch the audio files... i get it. that doesn't prove that the link to the audio files isn't getting broken. And you keep inserting yourself into this conversation saying AnyDVD is perfect... very defensive for someone not associated with AnyDVD. I'm done arguing with you, as you seem to fail to realize that a bug can be caused by, and cause, anything to happen. In some RPG, changing the color on a rock could cause a character to fly unintentionally. Things get linked even though they shouldn't, due to re-use of functions. Just because you say it isn't possible, doesn't make it so. If I could figure out how to find the damn log file, I would attach it.

The only way the links between the stream in the video files and the references could be broken is during reauthoring / shrinking, and here's the kicker that's not something anydvd can do either. Anydvd rips as is 1:1 only, it can't reauthore or shrink. That would be bdrb screwing up. Removing the references can actually break correct disc functionality, so want to know bdrb does it? It removes the physical audio stream, then modifies the indexes for the removed streams and points them to the first still available track in order to keep disc structure fully working.

Logfile? That's in the stickies of the anydvd section, but it still won't change the answer. All the logfile will say is if decryption is removed correctly. Anydvd doesn't remove audio. Again, proof: rip to iso, play the iso, ALL your audio streams will be there. Case and point: anydvd doesn't touch the audio, not an anydvd problem.

If I could I'd prove it first hand by doing that for you irl.

I believe anydvd decrypts the disk so that CBD can process the video and audio
Decryption alone is not enough.
You must convert audio and you must tick the box in AnyDVDHD to apply fix. Then AnyDVDHD alters the audio which applies the fix.

Can we stay on topic please, this is not a cinavia removal topic.

ch3vr0n, you yourself keeps repeating yourself over and over. doesn't touch the audio files... i get it. that doesn't prove that the link to the audio files isn't getting broken. And you keep inserting yourself into this conversation saying AnyDVD is perfect... very defensive for someone not associated with AnyDVD. I'm done arguing with you, as you seem to fail to realize that a bug can be caused by, and cause, anything to happen. In some RPG, changing the color on a rock could cause a character to fly unintentionally. Things get linked even though they shouldn't, due to re-use of functions. Just because you say it isn't possible, doesn't make it so. If I could figure out how to find the damn log file, I would attach it.
You are also repeating yourself over and over. The first step of troubleshooting is to verify if AnyDVD is causing the problem or something downstream. That step has been suggested at least three times now. Rip the disc to iso and test the playback. If all original tracks are there, it's not AnyDVD. If some tracks are missing, then you can make your case.

And since you like to quote sayings, "Funny thing about the truth, you may not believe it, you don't have to like it, but that doesn't stop it from being the truth".

CH3vrON is a real jerk. The last time I asked for help he did the same thing, claim it was not an ANYDVD problem and was a real jerk. HOWEVER, on the very next upgrade, the damn disk played fine. Same disk! I had done absolutely nothing so ANYDVD had to fix the problem. I've had enough of this. I"m not renewing and abandoning ANYDVD. I just want to watch movies. I don't have time to trouble shoot and put up with jerks like him doing the process.

CH3vrON is a real jerk. The last time I asked for help he did the same thing, claim it was not an ANYDVD problem and was a real jerk. HOWEVER, on the very next upgrade, the damn disk played fine. Same disk! I had done absolutely nothing so ANYDVD had to fix the problem. I've had enough of this. I"m not renewing and abandoning ANYDVD. I just want to watch movies. I don't have time to trouble shoot and put up with jerks like him doing the process.
No you just had a borderline disc and got lucky that it worked after the update. A read error (which is what you had) on Blu-ray is never down to copy protection, it is always down to a faulty/dirty disc or failing drive. Blu-ray discs can be copied with or without AnyDVD on your system, you just need AnyDVD to remove the encryption on the video files if you want to be able to watch the copied disc. I have a couple of discs that are like this. One day they work the next they don't which is why I backed them up and use the backups instead of the originals.

Also going back and reading your original posts neither side was particularly helpful. Ch3vr0n's posts were abrupt, and a bit sarcastic but then English isn't his first language so I always allow for the abruptness due to that, but you were asked multiple times to supply a logfile and what the actual problem was but you refused to supply a logfile and it took 2 or 3 times of asking before you finally said that it was a read error.

Even in this thread your original post isn't helpful. All you say is 'no audio' in the title then post a logfile with no reference to what you are trying to do. You were even asked in the second post what you were trying to do and have never bothered to come back and give any detailed explanation

Last edited:
  1. People are free to express themselves in these forums but there are limits. Your post is blatantly ridiculous. Consider this a polite warning.
  2. There is absolutely nothing remotely similar between the David Gilmore disc issue and the audio issue with Ip Man 3.
  3. Bugs and issues are a fact of life when it comes to software and when it comes to dealing with DVD and Blu-ray decryption it's to be expected from time to time. Nothing is perfect and people will sometimes run into a problem that may need to be addressed. When that happens a user needs to provide adequate information so that this can be accomplished. As a user a person should want to provide information to actually resolve their issue and do so more quickly. If you don't wish to assist in fixing a possible problem you may be having then it is illogical to place the blame on others. The same goes for refusing to listen to and/or acknowledge information provided.
  4. It's a shame to lose a customer but you are entirely free to make this decision.

Lol, I came here looking for the same answer. I loaded ip man 3 into handbrake after ripping with anydvdhd. First I noticed handbrake hung forever. The like said showed no audio or subs. Every other track on the disk does just not the movie. I am using beta Anydvd HD and first time this has ever happened.

Well same answer for you unfortunately. Anydvd has NO CONTROL whatsoever over audio streams one way or another. It can't remove them, it can't modify them and it can't hide them either.

Well same answer for you unfortunately. Anydvd has NO CONTROL whatsoever over audio streams one way or another. It can't remove them, it can't modify them and it can't hide them either.
Yeah I take it anydvd is just messing up when copying then. Since it does copy it to hard drive it is read or writing it wrong. Does not matter if its converting or removing its messing it up. And with more than one with the same problem on the same disk with the same program then i would say something is goofing.

Boy if a game copy said that our installer can not make mistakes or corrupt files in anyway because it just puts them on the hard drive as is people would say they are nuts because the fact is its happening. Now they may use some weird audio or something else but its not copying right, marking it right, or just plain not understanding it.

Back