• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

iPhone

GreenHead

Does anyone know if either of the 2 apple selections works on the iPhone?
There is ipod video and ipod video 5.gen(hires).
This is my first apple device.
I have creative products.

Thanks,
GreenHead

Yes Either Will, the specs for Iphone are the Same as the Ipod. It will support up to 640x480 Mpeg4 up to 2500kbps. AVC would yield a bit smaller files, but straight MPEG4 will certainly Work. And considering how fast Clonemobile is encoding, it might be the preferred choice

It copied right over . Thanks for your help. Anyonelse get one yet. They are amazing at what they can do.

Got my iPhone a couple weeks ago. Very cool device. And of course, CloneDVD Mobile is the best converting software out there!

it shreds

I'm using it to create this reply! You have to get one. Everyday I watch anime during lunch break...awesome!

Appdevman

Back