• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Invisible

Here's one last thing to do as well:

i. For XP with ide burners
Click this

Do what it says to do if you have XP and an ide burner/optical drive.

ii. For Vista with ide burners

Go into device manager, and check to ensure you're using standard Microsoft ide busmaster drivers.

Right click on your PCI IDE Bus Master controller, and remove it. Ensure that it also removes the driver for your DVD/CD rom. Reboot. Your system should find hardware. After your system is finished installing hardware, reboot again.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=48880&postcount=20 to get a better idea of what I'm asking for if you're using Vista.

Oh, you may also want to try upgrading your drives' firmware, if upgrades exist: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=12794&postcount=10

Ok, nero just found a spot, right where it kicks out on clonedvd, which is around 50-51% reading.

Ok, nero just found a spot, right where it kicks out on clonedvd, which is around 50-51% reading.

Then based on the fact that two other people in this thread didn't have issues with Anydvd 6.1.8.4, it seems to me you have a bad original disc, and your drive got lucky in reading it after you switched to an older version of Anydvd. Either that or your drive is dying, but I suspect it's an issue with the original disc (possibly right around the layer break position).

Last edited:
Well, it is one in the morning and I need to get to be. I will post my results from the nero scan in the morning . Thanks for all your help.

Well, it is one in the morning and I need to get to be. I will post my results from the nero scan in the morning . Thanks for all your help.

If nero cd-dvd speed finds bad areas on the disc (any bad area), that typically means the disc is bad. You may want to test in another drive to see if the drive you are currently using is at fault. If you can duplicate the problem on another drive, then it seems that disc is the problem.

If nero cd-dvd speed finds bad areas on the disc (any bad area), that typically means the disc is bad. You may want to test in another drive to see if the drive you are currently using is at fault. If you can duplicate the problem on another drive, then it seems that disc is the problem.

If Nero CD-DVD Speed [which is now known as Nero DiscSpeed in Nero 8] finds errors then, yes, I'd say it's a bad disc and I'd return it for a replacement.

AnyDVD 6.1.8.4 really shouldn't have an issue with this disc.

Well finished the scan and 93.3% good and .7% bad, shows one little red line and it was at about 51% where clonedvd would quit on me.

I did try the disc in 3 other drives, so I take that it is probably the disc.

Thanks for your help.

Yes bad source discs are very common, just return it and get a new one. ;)

Back