• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Invisible

I was able to make a working backup using clonedvd 2.9.1.2 and anydvd 6.1.7.0, so would it be the disc if I was able to back it up and watch using that but I can't if I use anydvd 6.1.8.4, sounds like there is another issue there.

I was able to make a working backup using clonedvd 2.9.1.2 and anydvd 6.1.7.0, so would it be the disc if I was able to back it up and watch using that but I can't if I use anydvd 6.1.8.4, sounds like there is another issue there.

Not necessarily. What may have happened is the disc is borderline readable (or possibly dirty/slightly scratched), and you got lucky after installing 6.1.7.0 (in other words, it was a coincidence).

Go through the four steps. Shannon90210 had no issues with 6.1.8.4

I used clonedvd 2.9.1.2 and anydvd 6.1.7.0 and my back up works fine. I found I had to go back to an older version of anydvd.

You posted this in the Invincible Anydvd thread. Is the disc you're talking about called "Invincible" or "Invisible"?

I backed up The Invisible, Main Title with Any DVD 6.1.8.4 and DVD Shrink. I had problems reading disc with SUPERA DSM-6S165P MSG9 DVD Drive with burner. A generic DVD ROM Drive would read disc OK (IDE DVD-ROM ) and allow burn to the SUPERA DSM-6S165P MSG9. I am running XP Home on a SONY VAIO with SP2. 1.2GHz, 512 RAM, Celeron processor. I have found MANY new discs will not properly read with a burner installed on the drive. Especially Disney's!
I have had same problems with OTHER drives also containing burning capabilities. I do not know how this would work this way but it does! I'll leave that to someone smarter than I! Try reading in an old DVD ROM...hold the Control key down while inserting til the lights quit flashing even tho Any DVD is installed and running. Works for me. Worked with 1408 disc also. Good luck!

I posted this in the Anydvd forum for Invicible and Havoc, It didn't say invincible, it said INVICIBLE, so I took it to be a typo and should have been an s instead of a c

I have uninstalled Musicmatch, where to I go to ensure MXLW2K is no longer there

Ok that is not in image burn, it that what i should always look for or will it be something different I will have to look for in the future. I am to step 4 and getting that downloaded now

Ok that is not in image burn, it that what i should always look for or will it be something different I will have to look for in the future. I am to step 4 and getting that downloaded now

If MXLW2K is not listed in your filters, then that's fine. When you install MusicMatch, MXLW2K should reappear in your filters.

For testing purposes, it's best not have it listed as some versions of Musicmatch do cause issues with Clonedvd on some people's systems.

I hope my drives aren't dying I just put brand new drives in 3 weeks ago.

I am doing the scan with nero and so far nothing in red, but it will be a little bit. So I will check back shortly.

I hope my drives aren't dying I just put brand new drives in 3 weeks ago.

Maybe it's just a disc that needs some cleaning (or perhaps it's slightly scratched and your drive managed to read it after you switched Anydvd versions). Some drives are better at reading scratched media than others. I have a scratched disc that if the moon is in the right position on a special day of a certain afternoon, one of my drive's will read it.

Could you tell me exactly what imageburn is for. I had never heard of it until tonight, I want to know if it is something I should be running consistently. And what exatcly it does

Could you tell me exactly what imageburn is for. I had never heard of it until tonight, I want to know if it is something I should be running consistently. And what exatcly it does

It's a burning application. A lot of people like to use it when burning Double Layer (Verbatim +R DL blank media). It's a very good burning application. But you don't need to be running it constantly.

I just recommend it to people, because it offers an easy way to check filters (and also remove them as well).

Here's one last thing to do as well:

i. For XP with ide burners
Click this

Do what it says to do if you have XP and an ide burner/optical drive.

ii. For Vista with ide burners

Go into device manager, and check to ensure you're using standard Microsoft ide busmaster drivers.

Right click on your PCI IDE Bus Master controller, and remove it. Ensure that it also removes the driver for your DVD/CD rom. Reboot. Your system should find hardware. After your system is finished installing hardware, reboot again.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=48880&postcount=20 to get a better idea of what I'm asking for if you're using Vista.

Back