• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Invictus stops at 73%

lmc

I am having issues with Invictus - stopping at 73% during the first process in CloneDVD. All is updated and I am trying, again, for the 3rd time - directly after I complete this post. I am going to post this now, in case there is a known or consistent issue that clears up these problems. I've read that one person updated CloneDVD and this resolved the issue for him (and another person who responded to his thread).
But, in case there is another known problem and resolution, I am going to upload my files and am going to reattempt this backup now.
Regardless of what the documents say, I have updated everything, including CloneDVD within the past 1/2 hour. I say this because I was, about 1/2 hour ago, unaware of the newest version of AnyDVD that was available only in the sandbox - but myAnyDVD version during my first of 2 failed attemps was 6.6.6.0) - so my software versions, as of right now, are AnyDVD 6.6.6.1 (and my back-up still failed after updating to 6.6.6.1), CloneDVD2 2.9.2.7 and my dvd drive is directed or programmed for region 1 play (this was another noted problem with a different person posting issues with backing up Invictus).
Than you for your suggestions and input, lmc

Attachments

• InvictusError.zip
    234.1 KB · Views: 8
I am having issues with Invictus - stopping at 73% during the first process in CloneDVD. All is updated and I am trying, again, for the 3rd time - directly after I complete this post. I am going to post this now, in case there is a known or consistent issue that clears up these problems. I've read that one person updated CloneDVD and this resolved the issue for him (and another person who responded to his thread).
But, in case there is another known problem and resolution, I am going to upload my files and am going to reattempt this backup now.
Regardless of what the documents say, I have updated everything, including CloneDVD within the past 1/2 hour. I say this because I was, about 1/2 hour ago, unaware of the newest version of AnyDVD that was available only in the sandbox - but myAnyDVD version during my first of 2 failed attemps was 6.6.6.0) - so my software versions, as of right now, are AnyDVD 6.6.6.1 (and my back-up still failed after updating to 6.6.6.1), CloneDVD2 2.9.2.7 and my dvd drive is directed or programmed for region 1 play (this was another noted problem with a different person posting issues with backing up Invictus).
Than you for your suggestions and input, lmc
Looks like a dirty and / or defective disc and / or drive.

James,
Do you say this because of something that you read in the attachments? Or, is this a guess by process of elimination or something similar?
I am currently at 65% in the "Creating DVD Files" process - it has balked and stopped at 73% before - crossing fingers here...
lmc

James,
Do you say this because of something that you read in the attachments?

I'm saying this because of the things I don't see in the attachments - a copy protection.

EDIT:
Oh, I'm wrong! This is a Clone 1 error. Should have looked more carefully. No, this isn't a bad disc.

I assume the disc won't play with AnyDVD running, and CloneDVD's title preview won't work correctly. These are the things you *always* should test first. If it doesn't play, there is no way you can copy it.

1.) Reboot your machine. Often helps
2.) Make sure AnyDVD is running before you insert the disc.
3.) Try to disable reading from the CSS archive temporary.

Does it work now?

Looks like a dirty and / or defective disc and / or drive.

So far, the process is completely past the "Creating DVD Files" process - past the the 73% and nearly 50% complete with the "Creating ISO/UDF Files" process - I thing that the issue is resolved - and, as long as it completes without a problem, I will figure that it was the one thing that wasn't updated during my 2 other tries - the update to CloneDVD version 2.9.2.7.

I will confirm or reply once it is complete or it defaults in the next 10 minutes.
lmc

CSS Archive

I assume the disc won't play with AnyDVD running, and CloneDVD's title preview won't work correctly. These are the things you *always* should test first. If it doesn't play, there is no way you can copy it.

1.) Reboot your machine. Often helps
2.) Make sure AnyDVD is running before you insert the disc.
3.) Try to disable reading from the CSS archive temporary.

Does it work now?

How do I do #3 and is it something that should always be disabled? Also, does it reset itself and need to be disabled during
each use?

Oh, regarding the 2 other things - the disc did play in the CloneDVD's title preview section - and, I had rebooted multiple times this morning, during my first couple of hours online - 2 times while updating my AnyDVD and then the third, and final time after updating CloneDVD to the newest version. Since I tried to back it up even with the sandbox version of AnyDVD 6.6.6.1 and a fresh reboot, I am going to figure that it had something to do with my version of CloneDVD - which was just the previous version - its amazing that this type of thing would happen on just one back-up of nearly 150 that I have completed over the past couple of months.

The backup is complete now - everything went through after the CloneDVD update.

Thank you for your suggestions and for reading the log-files that I attached, James.

If any other person has an issue with Invictus - I would bet that it has something to do with CloneDVD - just like the other two people who resolved their issue mentioned. I'm glad that they made a point of posting their resolution - or I would not have thought to check the CloneDVD version I was using because I always update when I receive a message that the new versions are available - so I always assume (along with an occassional double-check of updated versions release dates on the site) that I have the most up to date version of all all of my Slysoft software.
lmc

Last edited:
How do I do #3 and is it something that should always be disabled? Also, does it reset itself and need to be disabled during each use?
Ignore this, as the issue is resolved by restarting AnyDVD (installing CloneDVD will restart AnyDVD). A reboot would have had the same effect.

Back