• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Inverse telecine?

Hi there,
I write because I want to know, whether it is possible to make ReClock do inverse telecine. My screen is cabable of both 60hz, 72hz and 75hz outputs, and as you nice people know NTSC DVD's are recorded with what is called 2:3 pulldown or telecine. What I want to know is, if there is a feature, so you can watch an NTSC DVD with inverse telecine or 3:2 in ReClock, so you can watch NTSC movies with their native 24fps. I have fooled around a bit by my self, but I did not find anything.
All help appreciated.
BR,
Morten

Reclock renders audio and changes the playback speed on the fly, that's it.

In other words, it pertains to your mpeg2 video decoder to handle ivtc.

ReClock does work with ivtc'ed DVDs perfectly, if you just needed confirmation.

Any proper DVD player will play it back at 24fps. As long as your screen refresh is near a multiple of 24, ReClock will keep it synced up.

Back