• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

invalid navigation structure

dk7

When trying to copy "Rendition" I got an error message
"invalid DVD navigation structure"

what doen that mean?

I tried on my laptop too and got same error message.

Does that mean I can't copy this movie?

Any other programs work?

Thanks

frustrated

Refer here:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=11490
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091

Make sure you are using AnyDVD HD 6.4.7.0 beta: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6470.exe.

Make sure you are using the default settings.

1. Right-click on the fox icon in the systray.
  2. Select Settings.
  3. Click on the Default button on the bottom left corner of the settings window.

Make sure you are using CloneDVD 2.9.1.9 if you use CloneDVD: http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD2919.exe.

Please state exactly how you are trying to copy this disc and the full error message. Include everything.

Post log files:

1. Ensure AnyDVD is running.
  2. Put the problematic original movie DVD in your burner. Wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc.
  3. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
  4. Select "Create Logfile".
  5. Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file.
  6. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "OK".
  7. Go to your "My Documents" folder.
  8. You will see a ZIP file called "AnyDVD_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f).
  9. When replying or posting in the SlySoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
    attach.gif
    (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread).
  10. If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
  11. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't, please ensure your browser is configured to allow pop-ups from the SlySoft forum).
  12. Click the "Browse" button and locate and select the ZIP file you created.
  13. Click "upload".
  14. Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the ZIP file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

This problem was reported back in February. I believe it only happened when ripping the disc with DVD Shrink. Make sure you are using the latest software versions and if you use DVD Shrink make sure to first rip the disc to your HDD using the built in AnyDVD ripper via the Rip Video DVD to Harddisk... option. It's possible the entire problem has since been solved in AnyDVD but I honestly do not know.

Last edited:
here is my file from MYDocuments
hope you can help

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_RENDITION.zip
    109.6 KB · Views: 2
here is my file from MYDocuments
hope you can help

Please post the other information I requested. What software was used and what was the exact error message? What program gave the error message. Was it DVD Shrink?

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.4.7.0)
TSSTCORP CDDVDW SH-S203N SB01 0822
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

It doesn't apply in this case but from looking at your logs your DVD drive region is not set. I strongly recommend that you set it. Not setting it can cause problems with some discs and this will reduce the chances of a problem with another disc in the future.

1. Right-click the fox on your toolbar. Exit AnyDVD
  2. Click Start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
  3. Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
  4. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
  5. Click "properties".
  6. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
  7. Select the region that you're in
  8. Start AnyDVD

Mission accomplished.

I followed your advice to use anyDVD and Rip video DVD to Hardisk.

Dvd shrink is now converting it to an ISO file on my HD that I can now make a copy to a DVD.

Region is set to USA - 1

and I am usind anyDVD 6.4.7.0

Thanks for your help.

For some reason I had to use this extra step to rip video DVD to Hardisk first.
I usually just I use DVD Shrink and then Nero to copy ISO file.

Thanks again!:clap:

For some reason I had to use this extra step to rip video DVD to Hardisk first.
I usually just I use DVD Shrink and then Nero to copy ISO file.

Thanks again!:clap:

A few titles (starting with Saw3) require a rip to disk first - there is a sticky thread with the list.

You can burn with Nero direct from a DVD folder made by Shrink - no need to convert to an ISO first to burn with Nero.

-W

Last edited:
Back