• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

invalid license

nmharleyrider

I just purchased the new Redfox license for anydvd. I downloaded the new version of anydvd and installed it. Then I rebooted my machine as I was told to do and double clicked on the new license key. All that did was to display what was in the license key in notepad. I rightclicked on the license key and tried to use the anydvd registration tool but was told my license was invalid. My purchase order number is ODZ-YLF, my name is Don Donadio and my email is (snip) I also tried to upload my license key file but was told it does not have a valid extension for an upload. Could I be more frustrated or thwarted in my efforts. I have to say I have been using anydvd for years and years and years and have never had any problem of this sort. It has ALWAYS worked.
Another thing, I opened up my license key file and copied its contents and saved it in an rtf file and tried to upload it but your upload program does not accept rtf files so I have resaved the file as a txt which worked. Geezuz. RTFs are accepted all over the world. What on earth gives??????

Last edited by a moderator:
SlySoft license keys do not work with AnyDVD 8.x.x.x. SlySoft AnyDVD licenses work only with AnyDVD 7.6.9.5 or earlier.

You need to purchase a new RedFox license to use 8.x.x.x.

Also, posting your email address in an open forum is not a good idea, unless you like getting spammed.

A moderator will be around soon to edit your personal info out, not a good idea on any site, your email or your key file info. Or you can edit it out yourself. Btw, glad you seem to have got it to work.

Op post edited. email and license file removed. VERY bad idea to post your mail public and even worse your license info. it may already be present on 'third party sites' now.

Make sure you double click the correct. The correct license file should have your order number inside the filename. You probably used the wrong file, you're the first to report such a problem.

Make sure you double click the correct. The correct license file should have your order number inside the filename. You probably used the wrong file, you're the first to report such a problem.

By the way the information was formatted the OP was likely using a SlySoft license to active AnyDVD 8.x.x.x. A RedFox key file is entirely different.

ireceived my 21 day license but not what to do with it. How do I get it regestered?

ireceived my 21 day license but not what to do with it. How do I get it regestered?
Double click it and it will inform you that it's registered. But you must be online when registering it. If that doesn't work for you.
Goto start menu-> programs -> AnyDVDHD -> registration tool and run that.

Euhm no. There is no 21 day license. Trial licenses are requested through the software itself (21day). If you have purchased a license, then all you need to do is double click the license file to register and restart anydvd.

Back