• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

International Talk

plato

It's really great that AnyDVD supports so many languages. But it would be also great, if the forum would contain more languages, especially Greek.
Of course there won't be as many posts as in the English forum, but it would be a token gesture to those customers who solely speak their native language.

P.S. I would be very happy to become moderator in a Greek forum. :)

Thank you!

Last edited:
Sorry, currently there is no (working) Greek translation for vBulletin.

Please have a look at the amount of posts in Portuguese language - less than 20 posts. To Portugal and Brazil we sold about 100 times more than to Greece. It doesn't really make sense opening a forum just for you, plato :disagree:

Anyhow, thank you for your offer :bowdown:

Sorry, currently there is no (working) Greek translation for vBulletin.

Please have a look at the amount of posts in Portuguese language - less than 20 posts. To Portugal and Brazil we sold about 100 times more than to Greece. It doesn't really make sense opening a forum just for you, plato :disagree:

Anyhow, thank you for your offer :bowdown:

It wouldn't be just for me... ;)
But I agree with you. Otherwise you could also open a forum for Armenian or Esperanto...
I have to thank you, Tom, for taking the time to answer my request. :bowdown:

Besides, Plato, making you a mod might entitle you to know who Island Thunder is.....

Sorry, I had to say it.

lol I don't think Plato will ever live that down now :p

Besides, Plato, making you a mod might entitle you to know who Island Thunder is.....

Sorry, I had to say it.

I don't think that Webslinger or DrinkLyeAndDie know who Island Thunder really is...

Never mind.

Last edited:
Back