• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Interesting anomaly with Amazon UK

radiah

I've been using NordVPN for a couple of weeks now, and it works flawlessly with AS. The only problem I am having is with Amazon UK. I can logon with Firefox and watch Prime video on Amazon UK as long as I want without any issues.
AS works awesomely on Amazon US and DE, however when I change to a UK IP and go do download the movies I have placed on the watchlist, the "Downloadables" button brings up a blank page.
I am using AS 1.0.7.0. I have tried clearing the cache with CCleaner, rebooting the computer, and changing the IPs, but each and every time I get the same result under the "Downloadables" button. I can browse through the Amazon UK site using AS with NordVPN and I am treated just like I am actually in-country, however, the "downloadables" shows nothing. As stated before, I can even watch the films through FireFox, so I am pretty sure it's not a VPN issue.
Any thoughts?

I've been using NordVPN for a couple of weeks now, and it works flawlessly with AS. The only problem I am having is with Amazon UK. I can logon with Firefox and watch Prime video on Amazon UK as long as I want without any issues.
AS works awesomely on Amazon US and DE, however when I change to a UK IP and go do download the movies I have placed on the watchlist, the "Downloadables" button brings up a blank page.
I am using AS 1.0.7.0. I have tried clearing the cache with CCleaner, rebooting the computer, and changing the IPs, but each and every time I get the same result under the "Downloadables" button. I can browse through the Amazon UK site using AS with NordVPN and I am treated just like I am actually in-country, however, the "downloadables" shows nothing. As stated before, I can even watch the films through FireFox, so I am pretty sure it's not a VPN issue.
Any thoughts?
Try using it without the VPN and you can find out.

Great. I hear from the King of Snark, and then from Someone who should be able to help. Additional info: I happen to live in the US. Hence, the need for the VPN. If there is anyone out there with some viable and helpful input, I'd really appreciate hearing from you.

And today, everything is fine. Possibly maintenance being done at Amazon or NordVPN yesterday? Guess we'll never know.

Back