• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Intel i9 13900 vs AMDs Ryzen 9 7950X chip

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
“The 13th Gen Intel Core family is the latest example of how Intel is enabling amazing experiences to happen on the PC — at scale and across all PC product segments,” Intel Client Computing Group general manager Michelle Johnston Holthaus said in a statement.

The company’s big boast is that the Core i9-13900K chips' speed tops out at a ridiculous 5.8Ghz. That’s important because it just beats out AMD’s top-of-the-line AMD Ryzen 9 7950X chip, which reaches a speed of 5.7GHz.

Of course, most people are unlikely to snag the Core i9-13900K, as it will likely be out of most users’ price ranges. We’re still expecting exact pricing on the chip, but based on past precedent, expect it to be around the $700 range.

Reactions: DQ
I heard this said years ago with the GPU industry. It's all a marketing thing. Companies will vie for the speed crown not because so many people will buy their most expensive offering but because people will buy their mid-tier offerings based on the speed of the high-end stuff and who has the "speed crown".

Last edited:
Many people do not realize how amazing almost 6.0GHz is without Liquid nitrogen, just a few years ago I built a rig, yes it had all EK hard line cooling but I was amazed to get to 5GHz, now maybe 5 years later almost 6GHz, my friend Vince is an overclocking genius with GPUs and CPUs, most GPUs, they even make a card named after him, he worked for EVGA. Even he is amazed.

I wonder if they will partner with intel eventually?

Do you mean with the Intel GPU? I actually would love that. I want to see those get better and make waves in the market.

They said shortly after announcing they'd drop Nvidia, that currently they have no interest at partnering with either AMD nor Intel for gpu's.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

They said shortly after announcing they'd drop Nvidia, that currently they have no interest at partnering with either AMD nor Intel for gpu's.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Time might change that. This corporate stuff is often just theatre disguising what's really going on.

Time might change that. This corporate stuff is often just theatre disguising what's really going on.
They said it was 80% of their business selling GPU's. They well end up going out of business selling just Power Supplies. They will have to lay off all their employees. I would have just sold the company then!

They said it was 80% of their business selling GPU's. They well end up going out of business selling just Power Supplies. They will have to lay off all their employees. I would have just sold the company then!

That's my point. The move seems suicidal. I think there is more to it then we are seeing.

Back