• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Intel 3rd Quarter CPU price cuts

they're always talking about price drops, but they seem to trickle in very slowly.

as someone who is very disappointed with my t5600 1.86ghz core2duo boxes, in comparison to my p4ht 3ghz box, a 3ghz core2quad looks like a decent upgrade path at last - previously the decent clock rates have only been dual core.

mind you, might as well wait for nehalem and 6-8 cores and new architecture....

they're always talking about price drops, but they seem to trickle in very slowly.

The Intel price drops always affect me immediately, but it depends on the store you frequent. Those prices are based on orders of
1000 per cpu (not all stores order that much), and then it's up to the store as to whether they drop the price on existing stock that was on hand before the price drop.

Last edited:
I am a licensed Intel dealer and I can purchase CPU's from Newegg, as well as a few other online outlets, cheaper than Intel dealer prices. :D

Back