• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Insurgent.....

I just re-ripped it - full disk with menus and extras and I get a blank playback when I start the main title from the disk menu. I can see the trailers no problem. This is the same as when I was using 7.6.2.0. I am also trying this on Windows 10 and using PowerDVD 15 which are both new so kind of why I'm asking the question as it could easily be problem with those.
Thanks,
Doug

Does the original disk play with PDVD 15 and AnyDVDHD enabled?
A logfile would help (7.6.3.0).
http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

Last edited:
I just re-ripped it - full disk with menus and extras and I get a blank playback when I start the main title from the disk menu.

You will need to post a logfile so the problem can be investigated. You could have a different disc or the protection may not have been removed correctly.

zipfile?

Looks like Lionsgate is up to their old tricks again. This one not only has the multiple same time playlists, but they put Cinavia on there as well for good measure, LOL. Posting logfile for Canadian blu-ray. Any playlist help would be muchly appreciated.

how do you open the file on your pic?

how do you open the file on your pic?

If you are talking about how to open up the .ziplog files, any program that opens up zip files will do. For example, I use WinRar, and I tell the program to associate any .ziplog files into something I can just open as if it was a notepad file.

insurgent segment order

What is the correct segment order?

518 519 511 503 509 516 513 501 520 517 508 515 514 506 502 505 504 510 512 507

I searched though at least 250 playlists before I found mine at 0721 in a US release.

US Redbox version: copyright message when playing playlist 721

I'm getting the copyright message when played in XBMC. AnyDVD lists 721 as playlist. I tried 421 for S&G and didn't get playback in the right order, though I didn't get the copyright msg (at least not in the first 10 min). I'm ripping an ISO and hoping it works. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.3.0, BDPHash.bin 15-08-10)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.03 410515085594NJ4533
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 10848736 sectors (21188 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: INSURGENT
Media is AACS protected!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 54
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!
Java BD protection good playlists: 721

I'm getting the copyright message when played in XBMC. AnyDVD lists 721 as playlist.

Are you sure XBMC is using playlist 721 for playback?
XBMC won't automatically play 721, you will have to manually select it.

I just re-ripped it - full disk with menus and extras and I get a blank playback when I start the main title from the disk menu. I can see the trailers no problem. This is the same as when I was using 7.6.2.0. I am also trying this on Windows 10 and using PowerDVD 15 which are both new so kind of why I'm asking the question as it could easily be problem with those.
Thanks,
Doug

7.6.3.0 should fix that.

If you are talking about how to open up the .ziplog files, any program that opens up zip files will do. For example, I use WinRar, and I tell the program to associate any .ziplog files into something I can just open as if it was a notepad file.
I did the same with 7-Zip. It doesn't work properly with Windows' built-in Zip support in Win 7 & 8 (haven't tried it yet in Win 10 as my 7-Zip setup still works), but anything else that opens Zip files should do.

I did the same with 7-Zip. It doesn't work properly with Windows' built-in Zip support in Win 7 & 8 (haven't tried it yet in Win 10 as my 7-Zip setup still works), but anything else that opens Zip files should do.

I agree, RBBrittain. I've noticed that a lot of times that whatever the default Windows built in app or program, it would usually be better to purchase a Third Party app or program.

I have only once tried to open a zip or ziplog file with the Windows built in Zip support, and it didn't even work then.

Still an issue with 7.6.3

I'm still seeing issues with the 7.6.3 release - can anyone confirm if this should be working?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.3.0_Info_F_INSURGENT.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
And what exactly would the issue be?

Decryption is removed and the correct playlist is identified.

I'm still seeing issues with the 7.6.3 release - can anyone confirm if this should be working?
I can confirm this disk version is fixed by 7,6,3 AnyDVDHD. You may have problems playing a full backup on some cheap media players though as it is a "seamless branching" version with hundreds of playlists that are java decoded by the AnyDVDHD fix. Some of the cheap unlicensed "media players" have problems playing back those formats.

If you want to play back a BD like this one on a cheap media player, create a movie only version. :)

Last edited:
Insurgent audio problem

Anydvd version 7.6.3.0 cannot remove the new style protection on Insurgent DVD, the main audio is muffled, almost muted yet no on screen warnings of Cinavia (?)...any ideas?...Running 7.0 x64

Proection error

I ripped the Netflix Insurgent with 7.6.3.0, converted to .mkv with Handbrake and started playing in Plex on Windows 10.

After about 10 minutes, the screen went black and displayed a message that I was playing a copy protected movie. It wasn't a Cinevia message, but a generic message.

Has Windows 10 or Plex added some sort of Cinevia detection?

Wrong section, DVD forum part is that way. ==> https://forum.slysoft.com/forumdisplay.php?18-AnyDVD

That said, cinavia is nothing new. It's been around since feb 2012. As far as cinavia on Insurgent goes https://forum.slysoft.com/showthrea...o-Mute-Not-authorized-for-this-device-CIVAVIA. You're options are listed in the 1st reply. Until then it's waiting for a DVD solution

That would be a brand new implementation of Cinavia... muffling, but not muting the audio, and not putting up any kind of message. How exactly did you determine that the poster was describing an effect of Cinavia?

I ripped the Netflix Insurgent with 7.6.3.0, converted to .mkv with Handbrake and started playing in Plex on Windows 10.

After about 10 minutes, the screen went black and displayed a message that I was playing a copy protected movie. It wasn't a Cinevia message, but a generic message.

Has Windows 10 or Plex added some sort of Cinevia detection?

No, that is the Screen Pass Protection. You simply picked the wrong playlist. The AnyDVD status window tells you the correct one.

That would be a brand new implementation of Cinavia... muffling, but not muting the audio, and not putting up any kind of message. How exactly did you determine that the poster was describing an effect of Cinavia?
Ch3vr0n was referring to Darinw40's suggestion that it could be Cinavia, he wasn't saying that he determined that was the problem.
Others have mentioned that this title has Cinavia so it wouldn't be surprising if the DVD also had that. Though it would be a new version of Cinavia as you mentioned.

PS: Both the DVD and BD of Insurgent are listed as Cinavia protected on a competitors web site.

Last edited:
Back