• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Insurgent 2d 3d

gladiatorx66

Con versione 7.6.3.0 Dopo scelta menù schermo nero con messaggio copia non originale disco non riproducibile help

Con versione 7.6.3.0 Dopo scelta menù schermo nero con messaggio copia non originale disco non riproducibile help

Please create and post an AnyDVD log file.

Please create and post an AnyDVD log file.

Ecco il file log per favore aiutatemi non so come fare e devo restituire il disco grazie 1000

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.3.0_Info_D_INSURGENT.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Ecco il file log per favore aiutatemi non so come fare e devo restituire il disco grazie 1000

I double and triple checked this now and everything should be fine (at the time you created your log files at least - if you are playing a copy that you made before that, it may not have been fixed then).
What player are you using?

Last edited:
I double and triple checked this now and everything should be fine (at the time you created your log files at least - if you are playing a copy that you made before that, it may not have been fixed then).
What player are you using?

non ho capito molto bene quello che mi hai chiesto, comunque io ho fatto una copia prima di mandarti il file log ma non si vede con il lettore, se mi mandate una versione di anydvd hd in grado di sproteggere questo film io cancello la copia fatta e inizio il lavoro da capo grazie

Last edited by a moderator:
non ho capito molto bene quello che mi hai chiesto, comunque io ho fatto una copia prima di mandarti il file log ma non si vede con il lettore, se mi mandate una versione di anydvd hd in grado di sproteggere questo film io cancello la copia fatta e inizio il lavoro da capo grazie

Ci proverò... Insurgent funziona bene con la versione 7.6.3.0 di martedì. Usa quale player software? Vediamo che VLC player è installato, questo è la problema? è possibile da fare uno screenshot? E la problema con AnyDVD HD o con CloneBD? Google Translate non è si buono. Hai un amico chi parla inglese?

Ho capito ma io masterizzo bluray e vedo i film su bluray player sony bd790 .. E li mi dice che la copia non è originale neanche con la nuova versione invece con tutti gli altri film è ok!

Ci proverò... Insurgent funziona bene con la versione 7.6.3.0 di martedì. Usa quale player software? Vediamo che VLC player è installato, questo è la problema? è possibile da fare uno screenshot? E la problema con AnyDVD HD o con CloneBD? Google Translate non è si buono. Hai un amico chi parla inglese?[/QUOTE

The problem is with any dvd hd. I usually burn bluray disks 50gb 1: 1 copy for the 3d and I see them with the bluray player bdp S790 but when I choose to see the film on the menu and then the screen goes black and the TV displays a sign saying that the disk It is original and is not reproducible! I do not see the movie from pc but with tv sony 55x855 and bluray player sony bdp S790 thanks and hope you can help me

Last edited:
Ci proverò... Insurgent funziona bene con la versione 7.6.3.0 di martedì. Usa quale player software? Vediamo che VLC player è installato, questo è la problema? è possibile da fare uno screenshot? E la problema con AnyDVD HD o con CloneBD? Google Translate non è si buono. Hai un amico chi parla inglese?[/QUOTE

The problem is with any dvd hd. I usually burn bluray disks 50gb 1: 1 copy for the 3d and I see them with the bluray player bdp S790 but when I choose to see the film on the menu and then the screen goes black and the TV displays a sign saying that the disk It is original and is not reproducible! I do not see the movie from pc but with tv sony 55x855 and bluray player sony bdp S790 thanks and hope you can help me

Is there a chance, that you can take a picture of that message and post it here? (There are many different possible messages, it would help to see, what exactly it is).

Back