• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Installing Nero HD DVD plugin

E

europeman

I have the key but cannot figure out how to upgrade Nero. Can anybody provide any insight.
________
NEXIUM LAWYERS

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the key but cannot figure out how to upgrade Nero. Can anybody provide any insight.

You need to enter the key. The email you got when you received the key says how. It depends on which version of Nero you have.

if you have the full version of nero you should be able go to start > programs > nero > tools and i believe it is either product setup or license something.

Open up Nero SmartStart. When the window opens up you have to double-click on the logo or some other such silliness. You then get another window that has options to enter keys for additional add-on features, such as the HD plug-in. Click the Add Key button and enter the key.

Back