• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Installing CloneBD terminates CloneDVD

heapson

This is probably by design but a warning would be nice.

When you install CloneBD, the installation terminates CloneDVD even if it's in the middle of processing or burning a DVD. Installing AnyDVD will terminate both CloneBD and CloneDVD.

After some more testing, this is obviously by design so it's easy to workaround when you know about it.

This is probably by design but a warning would be nice.

When you install CloneBD, the installation terminates CloneDVD even if it's in the middle of processing or burning a DVD. Installing AnyDVD will terminate both CloneBD and CloneDVD.

After some more testing, this is obviously by design so it's easy to workaround when you know about it.

Installing Clone BD did not affect any other Slysoft programs on my computer.

Installing Clone BD did not affect any other Slysoft programs on my computer.

There is a shared DLL file involved hence why it happens. I'm referring to ElbyCDIO.dll. If CloneDVD were running at the time of installation then I could see this occurring. If you weren't actually running CloneDVD at the time you might not notice this. If you happen to update CloneBD and have AnyDVD or Virtual CloneDrive installed and you watch the systray you'll notice that the related icons disappear and reappear as the programs are terminated and restarted at the completion of the process. The same goes for updating AnyDVD and seeing it do this with Virtual CloneDrive and so on. So you might not be aware of anything but this behavior isn't out of the ordinary.

Last edited:
Back