• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Installing 2 versions side by side

blank

Is it possible to install ver. 1.8 and the current one side by side in different folders ?

Regards

Yes, it's possible.

Just rename the installation folder CloneDVDmobile to something like CloneDVDmobile 1.9.2.0 (easiest is to use version number to keep track). Then go into the renamed folder and send a shortcut of CloneDVDmobile.exe to the desktop and rename the shortcut accordingly (e.g. CloneDVDmobile 1.9.2.0).

Then install another version. Renaming and doing shortcuts as you go if you wish to install multiple versions.

Is it possible to install ver. 1.8 and the current one side by side in different folders ?

Regards
I have four versions installed in different folders (1201, 1722, 1806, 1907).

Thanks for the info. Are these versions somewhat better than others ?
1.2.0.1 was with the old engine. The other versions were with a new engine and had issues with some discs sometimes. 1.9.0.7 is the newest and most stable and use it the most, but I still had some discs that had problems. 1.2.0.1 worked all the time, every time, on any disc, it was just verrrry slow.

I have four versions installed in different folders (1201, 1722, 1806, 1907).
I have 1201 and all the 1800 versions if I wanted to do parallel installs.

Is there a reason to have 1722 as well? If there is a good reason where might someone get that version?

There really is no reason for the 1722. I have it because as they released new versions, I would install them. It was the last 17xx before 1800 came out. I only leave the last of each one.

There really is no reason for the 1722. I have it because as they released new versions, I would install them. It was the last 17xx before 1800 came out. I only leave the last of each one.
Ah! Thanks. I rarely use CDM, but when I need it will be nice to have parallel installs.

Back