• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Installed the latest version and tested deadpool

gereral1

Been silent but thought I'd add something about the new version.

Waited tell today to get rid of the old Anydvd HD and install the new redfox trial version that is linked to the hardware.. Whats good is with redfox enabled the new movie deadpool plays perfect. Without even my store bought powerdvd 14 goes green screen then fuzz like its struggling with the new protection. Considering I own this movie and the player this should not happen. New program is looking a good as the old one......keep up the good work

Just tried it as well, and AnyDVD HD works great with it! I'd never used AnyDVD HD (was about to purchase when Slysoft went down), just purchased today, and am LOVING it. I can now buy movies without worrying that PowerDVD 15 will fail me, now that it is deprecated :) (and I can use VLC now too!)

Back