• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved]Install Windows 11

mrdeadworry

FYI: you can not install AnyStream in Windows 11 with AnyStream running or probably in Windows 10 as well. I was beating my head against the wall trying to install the latest beta and could not get it to install until I closed AnyStream since it was in the middle of downloading stuff. Sometimes I wonder if I have a brain or not, another Rum and Coke will probably help for sure or maybe I should switch to Bourbon.
Just so you know: AnyStream rocks and the people that develop it as well, thanks all!

Yes, that is (oviously) right.
There where other threads that people could not install it, and it was (maybe not all of them, but some) that there was still a process running.
After closing that, it worked.

Yes, that is (oviously) right.
There where other threads that people could not install it, and it was (maybe not all of them, but some) that there was still a process running.
After closing that, it worked.
...and after the installation neither Bourbon or Rum will help to easy the pain. It's another version of a reeducation camp made by Microsoft. Without any obvious benefits they changed the way we were all used to and could operate the OS.

Whenever I do an update check MS keeps whinging my 3 desktop PCs don't meet the minimum requirements for Win11. Oh, boo-frikkin'-hoo.

I held off upgrading from Win98SE for WinXP or Win7. I certainly am not eager to go Win 11, especially after being told Win 10 was the last Win version ever. MS would make money off MS store merch.

I thought that was a rather bizarre idea when it was announced, free upgrades for life?!? HA!

...and after the installation neither Bourbon or Rum will help to easy the pain.
Canadian Blend Whiskey is one of my favorite poisons, with zero sugar cola since I am diabetic. Spiced Rum and cola is another.

Polish Tater Vodka with some tomato clam juice, mmmmmmm.

...and after the installation neither Bourbon or Rum will help to easy the pain. It's another version of a reeducation camp made by Microsoft. Without any obvious benefits they changed the way we were all used to and could operate the OS.

The mass interface changes are unwelcomed (the taskbar stuff ticks me off) but there are some differences between them technologically for sure with more to come. But it's really just a continuation of 10 and they drop in new features along the development path. It's just at some point that decided to call it 11 instead of 10.

The mass interface changes are unwelcomed (the taskbar stuff ticks me off) but there are some differences between them technologically for sure with more to come. But it's really just a continuation of 10 and they drop in new features along the development path. It's just at some point that decided to call it 11 instead of 10.
Exactly. You can use Taskbar Patcher and things like that to get the old taskbar back, but not only did valinet announced that he will discontinue it (there are alternatives, like 7+ taskbar tweaker, but not sure if it works the same), but also there is no clue in how long it would work, even when someone decides to develop it in the future. It works for me right now, but we will have to see when the next patch day arrives. Maybe that already will break it.

There are some things I like in W11, but not all of them.

Polish Tater Vodka
What's "Taters", my precious?

Back