Install AnyDVD Problem

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Dakota, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Dakota

Dakota Member

anydvd

God bless you webslinger for putting up with all my questions... I have been working with this since this morning..... I finally got any dvd to load,, But now it says this is a trial and I have 19 days left... How can I reg. with my lic. key??????? Thanks

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=732

step 5 means go to start-->all programs-->Slysoft-->Anydvd-->Register Anydvd

Last edited: Mar 23, 2007
  3. Dakota

Dakota Member

anydvd

Thank you webslinger... You will never know how greatful I am for all your help... Putting up with all my dumb questions... You should be able to feel the big pat on the back all the way from where I am... Thanks a Million... God Bless you.......... Have a great evening.... If I need help again... I hope your there..... Dakota

4. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

You're very welcome. There are lots of other people here though willing to help you out who are just as good (if not better) than I am.

5. smudge

smudge New Member

I have just had the same problem when building a new pc. I have been a user since 2004 and never had a problem beore. I am running windows 7. 64 bit and initially installed an old version of any dvd and ran the key ok, the system re-booted and anty dvd lpoaded ok.
    Then i did the download for the latest verion and ran it OK, system re-bootred and upcomes the corrupted file message.
    Deleting any dvd, checking regitry etc, rebooting and trying to do a new install, and now no versions of any dvd will work.
    I have sent emails to supporyt and await an answer.
    If anyone has figured out what the hell is going on I would love to kniow

6. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

Well the previous posts are 5 years old and were fixed a long time ago, you could try running as administrator or turning off UAC in Windows

7. smudge

smudge New Member

Install DVD

I have tried all of the suggestions posted, ioncluding disablinf firewall, antivirus, installing as administrator and it still comes up with the corrupted file message

8. Frank

Frank SlySoft Support Team

We DO suggest looking .....

And this:

https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=47209